Ojon TSV on Saturday 16/05/2009

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Flora

Registered Shopper
There's an Ojon TSV on Saturday 16/05/2009.
I wonder what it will be...

Maybe Sazza will know ?
And I would like to say that I'm quite new on this forum but I've been admiring you, Sazza, for a long time for finding out so many TSVs !

Hello Flora and welcome.

Sazza is a real star.

I'm a big Ojon fan. I am hoping it's something I don't want - I need to save some money! They have started to seel in John Lewis. The prices show what good value the TSVs are if you like most of the range.

Hello Flora and welcome.

Sazza is a real star.

I'm a big Ojon fan. I am hoping it's something I don't want - I need to save some money! They have started to seel in John Lewis. The prices show what good value the TSVs are if you like most of the range.

I am too (Ojon fan) because the ingredient listings look great, especially in the Tawaka range. But I don't use any yet :-(
Can't wait to begin with this TSV (I hope !)

Do all the Tawaka products smell like chocolate ? (I LOVE chocolate !)

I am too (Ojon fan) because the ingredient listings look great, especially in the Tawaka range. But I don't use any yet :-(
Can't wait to begin with this TSV (I hope !)

Do all the Tawaka products smell like chocolate ? (I LOVE chocolate !)

They don't all smell like chocolate. The shampoo range for the supershine is orange coloured and smells of orange - faintly. The green - thickening range - has a fresh smell - bit like wet grass.

Some people hate the fragrances - I love them all. My sister hates the smell of the conditioning treatment.

They don't all smell like chocolate. The shampoo range for the supershine is orange coloured and smells of orange - faintly. The green - thickening range - has a fresh smell - bit like wet grass.

Some people hate the fragrances - I love them all. My sister hates the smell of the conditioning treatment.

Thanks for the infos !

... and does the Tawaka shampoo smell of chocolate ? ... how about the Tawaka conditioner ?

I meant the brown bottles of the Ojon Tawaka Ancient Tribal Rejuvenating cleanser and conditioner, do they really smell of chocolate ?

I meant the brown bottles of the Ojon Tawaka Ancient Tribal Rejuvenating cleanser and conditioner, do they really smell of chocolate ?

It is the tawaka range that smells most like chocolate...but imho it smells more like incense...it is a very distinctive smell and you either love it or hate it (i hate it! but used it for a while as i did not find the scent lingered)...i did not realise they have an outlet in john lewis now....maybe you could try to smell a bottle in store if they stock this part of the range?

Thanks for the infos !

... and does the Tawaka shampoo smell of chocolate ? ... how about the Tawaka conditioner ?

Yes they do. It is a good suggestion that LivelaughLove made - if you are near a big John Lewis you could have a crafty sniff! I have only seen it in Oxford Street.

Blind testing - I gave my daughter's friend a small sample of the hydrating shampoo and conditioner syphoned off in two of those plastic travel bottles they sell in Superdrug. She told my daughter that the Superdrug stuff was the best she'd ever tried - we had to put her right!

It is the tawaka range that smells most like chocolate...but imho it smells more like incense...it is a very distinctive smell and you either love it or hate it (i hate it! but used it for a while as i did not find the scent lingered)...i did not realise they have an outlet in john lewis now....maybe you could try to smell a bottle in store if they stock this part of the range?

Yes they do. It is a good suggestion that LivelaughLove made - if you are near a big John Lewis you could have a crafty sniff! I have only seen it in Oxford Street.

Blind testing - I gave my daughter's friend a small sample of the hydrating shampoo and conditioner syphoned off in two of those plastic travel bottles they sell in Superdrug. She told my daughter that the Superdrug stuff was the best she'd ever tried - we had to put her right!

Thanks to both of you !

Sadly, there's no John Lewis store near me cause I live in... France !
I can only get my Liz Earle, Elemis and Ojon from QVC UK !

this forum is sooooo good - was looking into the Tawaka & thought he tv show thing suggsted that a TSV could be coming up & you have confirmed it - thank you!!!

the only decision I have now is weather to buy the Twaka stuff now (& it ain't cheap) or hope that the tsv is Tawaka - does anyone know if its likely???
(Sorry but i'm new to the brand)

this forum is sooooo good - was looking into the Tawaka & thought he tv show thing suggsted that a TSV could be coming up & you have confirmed it - thank you!!!

the only decision I have now is weather to buy the Twaka stuff now (& it ain't cheap) or hope that the tsv is Tawaka - does anyone know if its likely???
(Sorry but i'm new to the brand)

I looooooove the Tawaka but I would be suprised if the TSV would include Tawaka, as we had a TSV late last year with Tawaka stuff.

no ideas from me - but just used the tawaka shampoo & conditioner & the initial results are encouraging - my hair looks lovely
I know it can take a few washes to really be sure (as my hair can like a change) but its looking good....

Just had an email from Ojon.

TSV details as follows (not sure what the price is) :-

Ojon - Hydrate, Restore & Repair 4 Piece Collection

85ml - Restorative Leave-in Treatment
100ml - Restorative Hair Treatment
250ml - Ultra Hydrating Shampoo
250ml - Ultra Hydrating Conditioner

Just had an email from Ojon.

TSV details as follows (not sure what the price is) :-

Ojon - Hydrate, Restore & Repair 4 Piece Collection

85ml - Restorative Leave-in Treatment
100ml - Restorative Hair Treatment
250ml - Ultra Hydrating Shampoo
250ml - Ultra Hydrating Conditioner

Oh no my card is quivering and I can justify buying as my supply is running low.

Latest posts

Back