Ojon TSV on Saturday 16/05/2009

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don't really need this but am very tempted as it is such good value :13: They say it has a shelf-life of 5 years unopened so I could stockpile.

I see Gobby is on form - poor Dennis can hardly get a word in edgeways, and when he does attempt to speak he rarely gets to complete a sentence before Polly Parrot cuts across him. :2:

I wish she'd shut up and let me bask in his gorgeous voice. My head's pounding from her skawking! If Dennis and his voice wasn't on I'd have the sound off.
serious case of verbal diarrhea.

That sounds like a good idea Calvin.:LOL :goldstar

I've just read about the amazing shelf life this brand has so I'll tuck it away in my present drawer and give it to my lovely daughter when takes up her uni place in September. I'm a real soft touch. :D

I can justify my purchase as I am getting to low on the shampoo and condtioner.

I have been out of decent shampoo and cond for ages- my hair SO NEEDS this!!!
My bank balance SO doesn't......

Oh well I'll look shiny and smooth when I go to beg at the bank! LOL

Oh dear I was convinced I did not need this because I have a good stockpile of shampoo and conditioner but then they go and put a new product in there!!!

US reviews are far too good on this so I am gonna have to try it now :D

This was perfect timimg for me as my Ojon shampoo has just run out. I alternate between this and Aveda Shampure. I look forward to trying the new product.

Hi all
can anyone tell me if this set would be ok for people with greasy hair and not dry, i do colour my hair and when i wash my hair it is first frizzy but i do have strait hair when i have combed it from wet it does go strait,. i do have this on cheque hold but dont know if it is suitable, thank you

Yep i agree who knows, they should offer more auto deliveries. they never have it on anything i want!

Im not buying this although id like to try the restorative spray i may purchase from ebay but im buying the next liz earle tsv and the july on and the loccitane one (i think!)

Haha! so much for what i said! i have bought it! beta not buy the others cus i have lots of their products!

To ozzie, i have greasy hair at the roots but most of it is dry. its probably not the very best shampoo for us but it is cheaper than buying the restorative treatment alone and with the 30 day guarentee i would try it!

Hi all
can anyone tell me if this set would be ok for people with greasy hair and not dry, i do colour my hair and when i wash my hair it is first frizzy but i do have strait hair when i have combed it from wet it does go strait,. i do have this on cheque hold but dont know if it is suitable, thank you

I too have greasy hair, was told in my teens I would grow out of it. Well I'm in my 40's now so can someone tell me when????

There's always lots of focus on dry hair but never anything for us who don't need it. Even the supermarket brands cover every concieveable hair problem apart from greasiness.

MOP lemongrass shampoo has been the most suitable shampoo we have tried for my 14yr old daughter's greasy hair.

Also, does anyone else think that Ojon smells like a cross between chocolate & fags? Not a smell Particularly like.

ojon smell

My 17yr old loves the smell of this ,so do i ,i bought 2 then went ordered another 3 for her to take to uni as she of to st andrews uni in sept so 3 will last 9 months so thats her sorted and me ,i love this but the tawakais fab still have 2 tsvs from the last time ,i take 36 tablets a day and my hair was so bad and greasy i tried everything ,but ojon has helped out and love it ,but we like the smell but have noted some thing smells like ciggies my 17yr old cannot stand the smell of them and wouldnt put it on her hair if she thought smelt like that i think and rachel it is like chocolate xx

I agree about the smell but would say my purchases have been mostly smelling of fags. My husband thought I had started smoking again after 15 years when I first used Ojon and still comments on it.

The greasy hair problem which I also still suffer from at 53 is down to an oily scalp like having oily skin on your face. Several of the hairdressers that are on shopping channels have explained it as the oil from the scalp transfers to the hair after washing. This explains perfectly why my hair goes from clean, shiny and bouncy to lank as the day wears on and why I have to wash my hair every day unless I grow it long and put it up on the second day. No doubt having fine hair is no help.

The first to say this was Silvia's brother who used to be the hair guy with Ojon. He was quite informative when he got the chance to speak I found.

I just bought this after the rave reviews here. At least the smell won't come as a shock lol. My hair has more or less recovered from being bleached in February but I'll be getting it redone next month so I'm hoping this will help it recover a bit quicker

Latest posts

Back