ojon leave in colour treatment

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LE lover

Registered Shopper
:mysmilie_348: Has anyone else tried this? I've been using it for about a week now and to be honest i can't see any difference whatsoever.
I know it's not meant to change the colour but to enhance it but that hasn't happened either. I think it will be going back. i'm interested to know what anyone else thought.
Think i might be getting the letter soon:mysmilie_34:

I remember seeing it demonstrated LE & thought it looked good.. Which colour did you go for? But if its not working for you, send it back.. I mean, its not cheap is it! :mysmilie_395:

I went for the brunnete option. It was expensive so it will go back. Such a shame as I usually love the ojon treatments. No whoo hoo for this one

Ive just had a thought LE (which is a bit dangerous for me at the best of times) but doesn't John Frieda do a similar sort of range? I know its in biggish tubes & the colours are blonde, red and brunette.. Would be a lot cheaper too :mysmilie_696:

Ah Thanks Daisy, my hair doesn't like John Frieda products unfortunately. They leave it very limp.

I haven't tried it because I can't figure out if there is a difference (apart from the colour enhancement) from the leave-in treatment that was in a pump bottle a couple of TSVs before. I remember during the TSV presentations that Dennis said that the leave-in wouldn't be available til next year, so are the two leave-in products different or essentially the same thing? I liked the one in the pump bottle from the TSV and would definitely repurchase it.

To be honest PG I'm not sure. I've also got the one from that TSV and i think that was meant to reduce frizz and static and this one is meant to be a treatment/colour enhancer. The colour one is a much thicker consistecy.

Ok PG, I've just checked the ingredient list on both and the first 12 ingredients are the same, so i would imagine they are basically the same product

Not sure any of these work, i've tried lots of the years, best thing I ever used for that effect was to wash my hair with 'hint of a tint', they used to be about 50p per sachet not sure you can get them anymore :)

i got the brunette and love it, it doesnt do alot for the colour of your hair at all but i certainly see the difference shine wise which makes the colour look better i supose, my hairs curly and down to my waist and it helps the ends which are getting terrible (im getting them cut off next week!) it really smooths the frizz and smells lovely,i dont think any of theese colour enhancing things do much tbh, i really like it but it is expensive

Don't blame Denis. Estee Lauder own the company now and make the decisions, look at what they have done with Aveda. It was like very month a new shampoo and condition, styling product was brought out and the older ones discontinued.

The head CEO for EL used to work for Proctor and Gamble, I read an online interview he gave to a financal news group. Someone put it up on MUA awhile back. The guy said EL had brands that unperformed and he was giving them 18 months to pick it up or they where gone. He started in June 2009, Prescriptives got less than 6 months. Will say Origins and yes Aveda, MOP and a few others are very worried. Ojon is sold on QVC US and UK so big sells no doubt keeping EL happy.

No Denis is off the hook, i can't be cross with him for long:mysmilie_17: However EL listen to your Ojon customers and bring back Tawaka please we don't for one minute believe it's run out.

Latest posts

Back