Ojon girl

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She'll have to run around to get wet in that big shower!

Jude xx

PS cheap gag at the expense of her slimness, apols for any offence

I don't mind her at all. But i don't like the Ojon stuff. Bit late, when i've bought bucket loads in the past :thinking:

Same here, JF doesn't irritate me at all. I also got carried away with buying ojon in the past, I've gone right off it but have stacks of the stuff.

Love Ojon but watched CSI instead last night! did flick over during the ads to hear her keep referring to the brand rep as 'Arminio'. Arrrrgh indeed, it's not that difficult to say it is....Erminio?

She's just said that her hair wouldn't be the length it is without the Damage Reverse system. Funny that, because she said that her hair wouldn't be the length it is without Phillip Kingsley Elasticizer last time she was on with that. Goodness me!

Also, I've heard her say she can't stand having styling product in her hair, then how much she loves the Ojon Glossing Cream.

Oh and then in one breath saying how she loved the Ojon Restorative Treatment and sometimes left it in her hair for two days, then two minutes later saying how she couldn't use it as it was "too heavy" for her hair. MAKE YOUR COCKING MIND UP, LOVE!

*runs round screaming* *makes restoring cuppa*

Bless her, don't know what she'd think about me washing my locks in ABC skinwash most of the time! I don't know about a cuppa BW, I reckon I'd have needed to hit the bottle after that lot!

Same here, JF doesn't irritate me at all. I also got carried away with buying ojon in the past, I've gone right off it but have stacks of the stuff.

Thats funny LE lover, i have shampoo, conditioner, mousse things, hairspray etc etc etc., and even hate the smell of them all now :sweat:

You know you could be doing the presenters a disservice - if you read the Daily Telegraph thread it's the producers that feed the lines, and it was this way too when tele shopping was featured on the Apprentice.

Latest posts

Back