Off to university

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

letbuyerbeware

Registered Shopper
I was wondering how many of you have bought a telly from QVC for your son or daughter to cart off to university?

i wouldnt give anyone going to uni a new tv,anything could happen to it

My son has not got a telly for Uni he will be going back to his 3rd year. If he took a telly i would have sent him with the one has in his bedroom, or bought a cheapish one eslewhere but QVC.

...and we must not forget the complete set of cooks essentials saucepans....or indeed the pasta express maker...or the northern nights sheets and duvet topper....or the (insert dubious selling tactic here). :)

...and we must not forget the complete set of cooks essentials saucepans....or indeed the pasta express maker...or the northern nights sheets and duvet topper....or the (insert dubious selling tactic here). :)

:D:D:D:D quality:D:D:D:D

yes, the list goes on and on. Think we will need a removal van to get her back at the end of her 3rd year! We did get her a tv but dont think it was from QVC, somewhere on the internet tho. We paid for her tv licence for the first year but she had to for the second year. This year there are no locks on any of the doors so I dont' think they need one each.

Ah, now if you really want to save space and your child has a laptop then why not consider a USB tv tuner. You'll probably need an aerial extension lead but it is quite handy. Also available in PCI slot cards for desktops and pcmcia cards too

Not that I'm advocating avoiding paying a tv licence in any way shape or form.....

This weekend we are having to collect a load of stuff that number 2 son has aquired at uni and during his first 2 years working as he is moving flats.

Latest posts

Back