£109 and NO easy pays!

I'll have 6 ...

Perricone 4 Piece Visibly Refined Skincare Collection

Today's Special Value Price£109.00
QVC Price £132.00
Item Number 222106

Availability In stock
UK P&P £6.45

Perricone Visibly Refined Skincare Collection. Comprises four, full-sized products from the prestigious Perricone range, including the best-selling High Potency Eye Cream, a luxurious daily cleanser, a firming moisturiser and the brand new High Potency Evening Repair. This four-step routine is perfect for addressing signs of ageing around the clock to help reveal a soft, luminous and healthy-looking complexion.
Contains:
1 x Nutritive Cleanser (177ml) - luxurious facial wash gently cleanses the skin, whilst delivering active treatment benefits
1 x High Potency Evening Restore (59ml) - ideal for tackling advanced signs of ageing such as lines and wrinkles by adding moisture whilst you sleep along with antioxidants. Two pumps are all that is need for the entire face.
1 x Face Firming Moisturiser (59ml) - rich in nutrients to help minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Provides a mega dose of moisture and hydration.
1 x High Potency Eye Cream (15ml) - designed to help lift, brighten and improve the appearance of skin around the eye area

How to use:
Step 1 - apply Nutritive Cleanser by gently massaging onto damp skin. Rinse with warm water.
Step 2 - apply High Potency Eye Treatment by patting along the orbital bone, then over the eyebrow and up into the hairline, massaging in for greater absorption.
Step 3 (evening only) - apply High Potency Evening Repair over the entire face, avoiding the eye area, using a gentle circular motion until absorbed.
Step 4 - apply Face Finishing Moisturiser over the entire face, avoiding the eye area, using a gentle circular motion until absorbed.

Last edited:
I didn't want to say yesterday, but I had an idea it would be over £100 on TSV price. His TSVs in the US are very expensive even in dollars.

He has the whole skincare thing, but you also have to follow his anti aging diet to get the full effects it seems. So all the celebs they mention using his range get one on one and do the high fish oil diet too. Salmon, you have to eat alot of salmon it seems.

Know what? I think this is QVC UK starting the big price rise in all beauty brand TSVs, the Gatineau's, Elemis' and Decleor ones will now go well past the £60-70 mark too.

You'd think for 109squid they'd apply the labels on the bottles straight.!

That's all part of the con though, to make us all think it's done in small numbers in a pharmaceutical environment. He's very good is Dr Nick, you have to hand it to him. If we're stupid enough to part with our hard earned cash for this stuff, he's scored. :clapping:

Just been trying to work out how old the guest is. Neck/hand wise (as we know always a good indication), she's in her 50s. Dress wise she's in her 20s (not a good look at all). If she moves those legs even slightly apart, the whole lot will be on show!

Jeez I knew it would be expensive but £109 and they have so generously put it on two easy pays. Is the most expensive beauty TSV ever? plus the P & P of nearly £7.

Well I didn't realise after all these years that my face was unfinished :giggle: They have GOT to be joking. And couldn't they have got a better guest presenter than this woman ?Her neck !!!:bandit:

No thanks. Will stick with Judith Williams.!!

That's all part of the con though, to make us all think it's done in small numbers in a pharmaceutical environment. He's very good is Dr Nick, you have to hand it to him. If we're stupid enough to part with our hard earned cash for this stuff, he's scored. :clapping:

Just been trying to work out how old the guest is. Neck/hand wise (as we know always a good indication), she's in her 50s. Dress wise she's in her 20s (not a good look at all). If she moves those legs even slightly apart, the whole lot will be on show!

I was sad enough to "google" Karra Beck last night. Found an article in a newspaper which referred to her being 36 in 2006 - do the math - as they say.

Last edited:
I was sad enough to "google" Karra Beck last night. Found an article in a newspaper which referred to her being 36 in 2006 - do the math - as they say.

Well in that case she looks carp for her age and if that's what silly money face cream does for you I'm glad I'm using Aldi's own. :taphead:

I use the lip plumper and the firming face activator but I'm not going for the tsv :grin: Realy do need to try to cut back. With galloping inflation and the hike in VAT I'm sure prices will be on the increase :nod:

As long as you moisturise any old moisturiser will do. I have always used high street brands and I look ok for my age. Also, it's genetics, some people are blessed others are not. Top price 'serious skincare' is just total crap.

The postage and packing is ridiculous on this. £6.45 to send out 4 small pots of face cream? Perhaps they are trying to make a bit of extra cash on the postage cos they know there's a high risk of people trying it out and sending it back. Or maybe this is gonna be the new average p&p for beauty TSV's in 2011 instead of the usual £4.95 or £5.95? If so, then there will be no more rash purchases of TSV's for me. It kills me to spend £5.95 on postage and only do so if I REALLY REALLY want the TSV, but £6.45 is completely insane.

I tuned in especially to see the TSV but one look at the state of that womans neck and imobile face was enough to put me off buying.......

And usually I am gullible enough to be sucked into trying ALL skincare :doh:

I just do not get why anyone falls for the sales hype. So you have to eat a lot of salmon with it, well if it does not work on you it must be that you do not eat enough fish, so a ready made excuse already build in, genius.
And all that stuff about an unfinished face...... WTH is that all about? Its like the advert for male moisturizer which says it keeps you face on until you go to bed. Took me ages to work out why my husband looked so scary when he came home from work, his face did not last the day lol

I tuned into the show just to see what all the hype was about although, as I posted before, I would/could never spend that amount on a product. After all, IF it was the answer to halting the ageing process there'd be no need for all the other brands to claim the same thing. Even if I had the money to fork out on it, the sheer fact that the presenter had a neck that looked a lot older than her face would have sounded the alarm bells (unless Dr. Pericone hasn't patented the miracle cure for the neck area yet) Her forehead seemed alarmingly immobile, so I wonder how good the product actually is.

I'm sticking to my High Street moisturiser, although I am interested in learning about skincare so will continue to watch some of the beauty shows. I would, however, be far more inclined to be 'swayed' by a guest who is a 'proper' woman who is growing older gracefully, rather than someone who has apparently resorted to other methods to hold back the years .... and there have been a few of those on the shows.

And if I'm wrong about my observations about necks and foreheads then I'd better invest in a new television instead of skincare products. :wonder:

If you thought the P&P on the tsv was bad enough, the 30ml pot of cold plasma cream is £5.45! Seemed to have taken the opportunity to bump up the P&P charges - yet another reason to buy elsewhere :grin:

Latest posts

Back