Nubrella?????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

who's gonna let him in the 19th hole ? ....

Is that a Euphamsim Mrs j ?

Well, thanks Forum - I would have missed this otherwise - what a laugh.

Who on earth ... or maybe not on earth, an alien

The guy actually said you could wear it on a bike or a scooter - I would think all the rain running down the outside would make visibility very poor. And 32 quid too. Hardly going to fold up in the handbag is it.

That has to be an early April's Fool :29:

no I watched it on the morning show and in all seriousness Debbie said she could drink a cup of tea under it,yep true but why would you??

Just read this - OMG, hope it's not sold out. What do you get the friend who has everything? They sure as hell won't have one of these lol
I think this beats the pink flamingo thing for stupidest QVC product ever!!!
But yes, the funniest thing I've seen for a while, wish I'd read in time to catch the video, bet it was a hoot!

When I started reading this thread and looked at the stills pictures I couldn't work it out
Looked a mighty strange contraption, and they looked berks just carrying it round, slung over their shoulders in the little bag!
You can't even hide it in your handbag

It's one of the things when I have been struggling with brolly and bags in a wind hair blowing all over glasses steamed etc, you get the picture? I've though why hasn't someone invented a handsfree gizmo
What i didn't expect was something that you strapped yourself into, and its not something you whip up and down when nipping into a shop can you imagine struggling to unclip those strps

What i want to know is........did anyone buy?
Where will he first one be seen?
Which forum member will post the first sighting?
I know lets offer a prize..........and guess what it will be?

I've just watched this on the website and I have to say that Debbie Greenwood did an incredible job - how she didn't just curl up on the floor and laugh for at least 10 minutes is beyond me. Thanks to the OP for posting this - I really needed a good laugh today.

Julie

Apparently, there is not just the usual p and p to pay but also the congestion charge every time you take it into London...

Latest posts

Back