Nubrella?????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If it's "hands-free" maybe Ernie could do with one.............see "Tova" thread this page.

I think id rather get wet than wear this ridiculous space helmet thingy.... I would be very surprised if any were sold.... but it did make me laugh :1:

Now this would be just perfect for a wet day at the races. Perfect viewing while keeping hands free to browse the race card. Frankie Dettori once told my friend off for putting an umbrella up too close to his horse (quite right too) as horses don't like umbrellas. With a nubrella the horse would just think it's another big hat and they're well used to those. Ascot beware, fascinators and feathers out, nubrellas in!!!!!!!

Maybe Alison Young got one - she's into horses....

I have had a horrible day at work, but this has cheered me up no end! Thanks QVC....best laugh I've had in weeks:9:

I just showed my hubby we were both laughing aloud - this is the first time I watched the video as I only saw a preview at 9.00 this morning.

How could Debbie keep a straight face through the presentation. She should get an award for presenting in the face of adversity.

I'm gonna get one to wear on the tube to stop all the coughs and sneezes gettin' to me !!!:23:
an' it might be good in the shower when you don't want to get yer hair wet .
come on use yer imagination . .

Surely you would steam it up? What about smokers? Do they have to burn a hole for ventilation?

Surely you would steam it up? What about smokers? Do they have to burn a hole for ventilation?

They would be great for smokers who now have to stand outside to have a ciggy. Maybe they could put a little chimney on the top. The only thing would you then be in trouble because it is more than 50% enclosed or whatever the rule is??

It would stop anyone trying to swipe your Battenberg whilst your eating it Mrs j

who's gonna let him in the 19th hole ? ....

Latest posts

Back