Not that special for Lola then...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
Oh dear, Nicky couldn't make it for her launch. Maybe she's cutting her fringe. She can't be doing anything too important because Franks and guest keep referring to her watching at home. Busy busy busy!

As for the necklace, it looks like the one Wilma Flintstone wore. And not in a good way.

Wilmaaaaaaaaaa!

Bubble Head on good form too :talking: 'Oh my goodness' she exclaims with monotonous regularity, usually followed by that awful fake laugh. Meanwhile colour options and details are often hardly mentioned or glossed over. A mini-coughing session was apparently down to the fact that she's had 'dreadful flu' for two weeks. If she had flu she would have been bedbound, and as she seems to be on every time I zap on to QVC, I find that very hard to believe :wonder:

We are alright though, she's no longer infectious - cough cough - or so she's been told.

The Indigo ring is .... different

That ring is going to drive you mad. Well it would me. Cute idea but totally impractical. Imagine having to take it on and off everytime you washed your hands. Or using a keyboard with it dangling in the way. I think I'll pass.

the tsv is better than i first thought but treated myself to the jennifer so wont be buying..

The TSV is similar to a previous one which I bought in white & coffee.I was tempted by the Montana as I have a bracelet but again too close to my other 2 necklaces.They are very heavy & I nearly returned because of that but have got used to them, but it would be a downside for many people.I would like more earrings & have one pair which is a round bead with other smallers ones grouped above it & they are lovely.Am just not drawn to these silver hooks with one bead.They look like something I could have made myself after a visit to a craft shop ( & much much cheaper) Once ordered some heart ones & they went straigt back.Where is the Lola Rose shop in London? John Lewis have a limited choice.

Oh dear, Nicky couldn't make it for her launch. Maybe she's cutting her fringe. She can't be doing anything too important because Franks and guest keep referring to her watching at home. Busy busy busy!

As for the necklace, it looks like the one Wilma Flintstone wore. And not in a good way.

Wilmaaaaaaaaaa!

Bit off topic but loving the new picture, very current

Where is the Lola Rose shop in London? John Lewis have a limited choice.

Silver Fox there isn't a Lola Rose shop in London sadly. Their HQ is in Kilburn but it's not open to the public (except to cheeky so-and-so's like me who have been known to ask to have items purchased from their website left at reception for me to collect if I am up that way :rock:) If you are going to be in the vicinity of London Village (are you going for the DMQ day? :clapping:) and are heading 'up West' as they say on 'Stenders you could try Liberty or Fenwicks on Bond St, they have a pretty good selection usually. There's also a little independent place somewhere off the Kings Road called Talisman Gallery that is run by a woman who has a franchise in Harvey Nicks, she was one of the first to place a significant order with Nikki when she first started and Nikki has never forgotten her and I think works closely with her, and she usually has stacks of stuff, often a bit reduced and sometimes stuff that they only made for her, or in specific colours that no-one else got, from years ago. I love going in there for a good rummage :giggle:.

Have a great time :hi:

i am looking for a peacock blue bracelet and i agree with silver fox the newer earrings are very bulky with no finesse.

Ughhhh that means Rodger all day!! Half the fun of the Lola Rose shows is seeing what Nikki is wearing and examining her mini fringe!

Hope she is better soon - must confess after a no show at the midnight launch i thought she may be duffers but perhaps not!

Her stand in has just said she's at home not well ~ hope she feels better soon!

Yes I heard that too.

From what she has said it seems Nicky doesn't feel too confident being on air, and that can't be easy if your not feeling 100%.

She's confident enough to sit there chomping sweets and always appears perfectly relaxed as the sales numbers are ticking up so I old put too much reliance on what the guest says.

She's talking a step back like they all do when they've established the brand. I bet she shows her face again when she's launching the bath and body range.

She's confident enough to sit there chomping sweets and always appears perfectly relaxed as the sales numbers are ticking up so I old put too much reliance on what the guest says.

She's talking a step back like they all do when they've established the brand. I bet she shows her face again when she's launching the bath and body range.

:grin: You old cynic BB! I hope you're wrong ~ I enjoy her presentations ~ the chap on now isn't exactly setting the screen alight with his presence :yawn:

Can't blame her wanting more time at home with her son, won't be long before he's off to school.
If she's lucky enough and her brand sells without her being around, then why not, there's always time when Freddie's at uni.
Just that she always says even now she still gets nervous about being on live TV, and seems to take comfort from having Catherine the model on.

Nicky or no Nicky I have seccumed and ordered the TSV in Matt Rose. I tried to resist, I even went through my vast collection to convince myself that I don't really need it but the Matt Rose proved irresistible. Wearing the Bridie in Montana as I type this! Has anybody else gone for it?

Have gone for this in the grain agate and used my £10 off promotion, although I was tempted by the Matt rose. Currently wearing Bridie in peacock multi. I really like the Bridie, substantial but not over the top and the TSV likewise.

I love Nicky and I love her brand, but I find her chomping of sweets when she is on air absolutely pig ignorant. She doesn't disguise it well and her speech is affected by it. I have a job which involves talking to customers on the telephone and would be hung out to dry if I did that, and I don't see why anyone needs to do it on telly. That said, I find Roger dull to the point of comatose, so perhaps her sweet chomping would be preferable! Just heard it's the last presentation of the TSV on the 3pm show, so it looks like it's not selling well.

Latest posts

Back