no!no! Micro Face & Body Hair Removal System TSV 16/08/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

no!no! Micro Face & Body Hair Removal System with Case & Tips
Item Number: 401054
QVC Price £133.00
Today's Special Value Price £109.98
P&P £5.95

With a compact design that can be discreetly slipped into your bag, the ultra-portable no!no! Micro hair removal system uses Thermicon technology to conduct heat down the hair shaft into the follicle, disrupting the hair growth cycle and reducing future growth almost everywhere on your body. Take your first step towards silky smooth skin with the innovative no!no! hair removal system.

Extended 90-day money back guarantee - after reading your feedback, we have decided to triple our money back guarantee to 90 days on this item so that you can fully benefit from using this device.

Target sensitive areas - the narrow Thermicon tips are specially designed to treat sensitive areas such as the face and bikini line as well as hard-to-treat spots such as in between eyebrows, and ankles, knees and elbows.

Easy to use - the LCD display has a Thermicon tip indicator and a battery status indicator, enabling you to identify when a new tip is needed or the battery needs charging.

Slim, portable, cordless design
Silent operation
Effective on men and women
Can be used all over the body, including the face
Five hours charge gives three hours of use
Effective on light and dark hair, and fair, olive and Asian skin
For best results, use 2 - 3 times a week and finish with the buffer
Includes 4-6 months' supply of tips
Compatible with the tips used for the no!no! 8800 and PRO3
Device (l x w x d): 9cm x 5cm x 2cm (3.5" x 2" x 0.8")

What's in the box?

1 x no!no! Micro Hair Remover
1 x narrow tip for treating small, curved and sensitive areas like the face, underarms, knees, elbows and bikini line
1 x wide tip for large, flat areas like the legs, back and chest
1 x small buffer
1 x cleaning brush
1 x zip case
1 x quick guide
1 x charger
1 x detachable wrist strap

Colour options:

Lipstick Red
Midnight Black
Pure White

Please note: there may be a slight tingling sensation and a burning smell from hair removal

Freephone dedicated customer service line (solely for QVC customers) - 0344 482 5089

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.401054

Good grief ............. surely not the No! No! again? :wink:

I think the brand must be on a loop as it keeps airing. Even if it is a new version ............. how very boring, QVC!

Everything gets bad reviews, especially on here :mysmilie_14: it works for me and several others I know and suggested it to so can't be all bad!!

It does make me laugh, Surely there isnt another product with a more suitable name NO NO, How ironic, This product gets awful reviews yet Q still wheel it out every month lol No No must have shares in Qvc,

I'm sure it works well for a lot of people, but I'm not one of them. I bought it as a tsv about a year ago and sent it back as it made my skin incredibly itchy. I don't have particularly sensitive skin, but this seemed to irritate it. So I can't comment on its hair removing abilities, but this is oe i will be able to resist.

They're saying it's sold out - half way through the 11am show! They are flogging the 8800 version in a limited edition silver and white for a higher price, but also on easy pays.

On the website it says advanced orders on the red and black, and still available in the white. Must be very small quantities left for them to have pulled it already.

I have to say, I watched the launch, and I actually liked the format of the show. Jill Franks asking some pretty good questions, and Will Gowing and the second No!No! lady dealing in more detail on questions coming in from viewers. Yes, they had the usual spiel, but they did more specific demonstrations for how you tackle your upper lip etc.

It still boggles my mind that there are still customers out there for the No!No! It's the H2O X5 of the beauty department... just when you think you've seen the last of it, up it pops again (though thankfully not with Phil Parker... yet!!)

Last edited:
Not wanting to pay the price of the normal size, I went for this on advanced order yesterday morning, but my confirmation email said waitlist order...now aren't they 2 different things?

Advanced meaning you'll definitely get the order and waitlist only if it comes back into stock, or have I got it wrong.

Not wanting to pay the price of the normal size, I went for this on advanced order yesterday morning, but my confirmation email said waitlist order...now aren't they 2 different things?

Advanced meaning you'll definitely get the order and waitlist only if it comes back into stock, or have I got it wrong.

maybe speak to customer service?

Latest posts

Back