No fancy diets for CH!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
She's going to eat what she wants but "in moderation" in order to keep her weight down this year.

Good luck Catherine!

:giggle:

She's going to eat what she wants but "in moderation" in order to keep her weight down this year.

Good luck Catherine!

Until she's flogging that strawberry appetite reducing stuff or that vile Diet Chef, (well mine was I had the veggie option & yes I was tipsy when I ordered it lol)!

I thought she swore by the diet chef stuff :cheeky:
I don't know about anyone swearing by it PP but I certainly swore at it last year! Cheap sugary fillers as meal replacements & some soggy sheets of pasta with brown gravy & a few peas in it called lasagne, then the dahl & potato so called veg curry stuff, eeewwwww :puke::puke:

Good luck Catherine!

Works for me :D

It's about time she ditched the faddy diets and used sense and science ;)

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
My dad got me some of those 'celebrity slim' shakes from Chemist today and Im going to really try sticking to them, at £1.99 each, needing 3 a day still cheaper than bloomin Diet Chef, I cant afford to fork out a couple of hundred quid in advance all the time.

I know Catherine has always tried to watch her weight and I feel for her and Im also very glad she talks about it on tv, it makes you know even qvc presenters with their money struggle with weight issues. Although I think Catherine is lovely as she is.

She was doing her best earlier to get as many plugs as she could on for Diet Chef, in between checking her Twitter account of course. The guest who was trying to demonstrate Cooks Essentials didn't look that impressed.

I had the tele on whilst I was taking the decs off the Xmas tree and I was amazed at the twaddle I heard.

why dont they just get on with it, folks who tell everyone there on a diet open themselves up for a slating when they dont loose the weight they seemingly think they need to loose

Or they say it so everyone will tell them they look fine and don't need to lose weight.

Latest posts

Back