Ninja TSV 27/10/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

But I would have to argue with SCW that the supermarket versions are certainly not bog standard rubbish….. 🙄

I’ve got a couple of electrical items from Aldi that are used frequently and are very good quality. And were considerably cheaper than brand names….,But if you want a top of the range Ninja then by all means buy one. There is indeed something for everyone and you don’t need to spend a lot of money to get decent products.
Absolutely some of the supermarket own brand items are really good. Branded items are not always best!

Personally I find Ninja/Shark an excellent brand - really good quality. If I was in the market for another airfryer I'd definitely go Ninja. I've a few friends who bought supermarket ones and they're disappointed in them.

soryr but i wouldnt go for any bog standard rubbish from a supermarket id rather get one thats going to last longer & a better make & thats the ninja flexidrawer its so much better & so much more versitle for everything but of course i got it on an amazing deal of about ÂŁ170 instead of ÂŁ270 but there is something out there for anyones budget
I'll have to disagree here because I spent the best part of ÂŁ300 on a Ninja Foodie because it was supposed to be a quality brand and just outside of the guarantee the lid sensor packed up. OK that was unlucky for me but I could not find anyone to repair it and when I contacted Ninja there were very unhelpful and could not even supply me with any names of any approved repairers or even if there were any in Scotland. So to the tip it went (bad for the environment) and I have read in many places on the net that faulty lid sensors caused a problem with many of these machines.

If that machine had been an Aldi brand I could have just gone back to the shop with it and got a replacement or a full refund. My mum has taken electricals back to Aldi several times and always had a no quibble refund. I took a hairdryer back to Asda and even though it was a few days out of the guarantee they gave me a credit note to use in the store. Sometimes with the customer service the supermarkets score much better in my own experience.

I've heard so many varying reports about airfryers. I live alone and a sceptic, ' I bought a Hotel Chocolat chocolatier and its gathering dust - an expensive lesson. I have watched the demos but wasn't impressed by the cooked bacon and the cakes might taste OK but don't look as they do as oven cooked.

I do however love my jug chopper Ninja with the pulser on the lid. It's been long since discontinued, Lord knows why. I did manage to find another one brand new on ebay.

I’ve got an old basic Cooks Essential Air fryer must be 5 years old - used most days now - works fine - the logo above the handle has worn away - found an Asda large air fryer two years ago in the sale for £29 under t’stairs when the first one packs up !

Latest posts

Back