Ninja TSV 27/10/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ninja Double Stack XL 2 Drawer 9.5L Air Fryer with Smart Cook SL451UK
Item Number: 834738
QVC Price £289.00
Todays Special Value Price £179.94
P&P £0.00

Meet the Ninja Stacked Dual Zone Air Fryer, your new kitchen hero! This space-saving marvel offers family-sized cooking capacity with its innovative two-drawer design, while taking up minimal room on your countertop with a slimmer design. Enjoy faster, smarter cooking with six customisable functions - perfect for family feasts and unforgettable gatherings. Whether you're preparing a quick bite or a crowd-pleasing favourite, this air fryer gives you more cooking power while taking up less space.

• Please allow 5 - 7 working days for delivery

*A great saving: if you were to buy this Ninja Double Stack XL 2-Drawer Air Fryer with Smart Cook System 9.5L – SL451UK from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £289.99. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £179.94, including P&P, you’re saving £110.05.

Stack it like a Ninja - rear fans and wire racks allow you to cook up to four levels of evenly crisped food at once. Even with all that going on, you can feel smug knowing you're cooking family favourites faster than in a traditional fan oven (tested against fish fingers and sausages), and using less energy (testing based on recommended cook time for sausages, using air fry function versus conventional ovens).

DoubleStack technology - with the SYNC function, you can cook two meals in two different ways and finish exactly at the same time. And with MATCH mode, you can copy your settings across all levels.

More taste, more space - reclaim your counterspace with this compact yet roomy air fryer, featuring space-saving stacked drawers that allow you to cook two foods at once and feed more people without the appliance taking over your counter. It can fit a whole 1.5kg roast chicken in each 4.75L drawer, feeding up to 8 people.

Smart Cook System - simply insert the integrated Digital Cooking Probe, currently only available at QVC, into meat or fish, select your food type and cook level, and the air fryer will let you know when your food is cooked to perfection. From medium-rare steaks to a perfectly roasted chicken, there’s no more worrying about undercooked or overcooked food.

Easy to clean - the non-stick drawers, crisper plates and wire racks are all dishwasher-safe and easy to wipe clean. And if you've given your air fryer a polish and want to put it away, it's designed to fit under cabinets.

Six cooking functions - whether you're preparing a roast or baking cookies for a family gathering, this air fryer gives you countless possibilities. Pick from six cooking functions - Air Fry, Max Crisp, Roast, Bake, Dehydrate or Reheat. You can also air fry using little to no oil, and less fat than traditional frying methods.

• Digital Cooking Probe currently only available at QVC
  • Capacity: 9.5L (4.75L per drawer)
  • Air fryer (h x w x d): 38.5cm x 28cm x 47cm (15.2" x 11" x 18.5")
  • Ninja offers a 2-year guarantee upon registration (UK & Republic of Ireland only)

What’s in the box?

• Ninja SL451UK Stacked Dual Zone Air Fryer with Smart Cook

All measurements are approximate

I bought the two drawer Cooks Essential air fryer and it's really good, cooks well. I also bought a single drawer cheapie in Asda for £45 and it is fine for smaller portions. I'm a bit over Ninja and their high prices. They were good at first but the last couple of things I had didn't last.

CC

I was quite interested in this, and it’s a very good price…
However..hubby has reminded me there is only the two of us and our Aldi model does us just fine. It was my daughters, and she gave it to us when she got a top of the range Ninja….

I was quite interested in this, and it’s a very good price…
However..hubby has reminded me there is only the two of us and our Aldi model does us just fine. It was my daughters, and she gave it to us when she got a top of the range Ninja….
I have the original ninja 2 drawer ( side by side version) and there’s only 2 of us and would never be without it - if gets used virtually everyday

Latest posts

Back