Nina Leonard TSV 25/1/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Actually what I would like (no hope then) is a sort of velour, not tracksuit, but sort of comfy PJ type trousers, foldover waist, no elastic, a long sleeve top with a scoop or v neck, not generous cut but not skinny either. You know the thing, you're not going out today, want to get dressed but not dressed up, just want a nice comfy set to wear in the house with your slippers but won't look like PJs when you stick your wellies and coat on and take the dog out. It will be quality velour that's not piss thin and will keep you warm indoors and will be in really nice colours like garnet, emperor purple, black obviously, or antique rose or cornflower blue. Would Cate Bandell read this? Someone send it to her please (y) Oh, and keep it around £30. Thanks.

CC

Actually what I would like (no hope then) is a sort of velour, not tracksuit, but sort of comfy PJ type trousers, foldover waist, no elastic, a long sleeve top with a scoop or v neck, not generous cut but not skinny either. You know the thing, you're not going out today, want to get dressed but not dressed up, just want a nice comfy set to wear in the house with your slippers but won't look like PJs when you stick your wellies and coat on and take the dog out. It will be quality velour that's not piss thin and will keep you warm indoors and will be in really nice colours like garnet, emperor purple, black obviously, or antique rose or cornflower blue. Would Cate Bandell read this? Someone send it to her please (y) Oh, and keep it around £30. Thanks.

CC
Keep dreaming 😴

CC
I want to be 30 years younger, taller with naturally red hair & live in a world without cruelty, plastic pollution & mankind destroying the natural habitat of the others who also live here.

Nina Leonard Long Sleeve Soft Knit Shirt

Attachments

• Nina TSV 1.jpg
    Nina TSV 1.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 144

Attachments

• Nina TSV 1.jpg
    Nina TSV 1.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 158
  • Nina TSV 2.jpg
    Nina TSV 2.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 159
  • Nina TSV 3.jpg
    Nina TSV 3.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 162
  • Nina TSV 4.jpg
    Nina TSV 4.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 165
Someone gave me a Marks gift card at Christmas so I used it towards a pure silk top/blouse/tunic in a lovely shade of blue. It`s on offer at the moment and I wouldn`t have paid full price for it but the silk is lovely and it`s a style which will look ok over trousers as well as with a skirt. I don`t mind paying the current asking price because I know I`ll get plenty of use out of it plus silk is such a lovely change from polyester and the gift card paid for more than half of it. It fits lovely too.

Someone gave me a Marks gift card at Christmas so I used it towards a pure silk top/blouse/tunic in a lovely shade of blue. It`s on offer at the moment and I wouldn`t have paid full price for it but the silk is lovely and it`s a style which will look ok over trousers as well as with a skirt. I don`t mind paying the current asking price because I know I`ll get plenty of use out of it plus silk is such a lovely change from polyester and the gift card paid for more than half of it. It fits lovely too.
That is beautiful, I had a pure silk shirt from M&S probably 45 years ago, it was cream and it lasted me years, until I 'grew' out of it.

How is your son Vienna?

Latest posts

Back