Nina Leonard TSV 25/1/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Apparently according to Kate it’s a new fabric they’ve invented. Yeah right. Whatever you call it it’s polyester.
And what’s with the distracting camera work? The hoops remind me of the play school Windows. Today we’re going through the round window. Oh look there’s big Ted.

Apparently according to Kate it’s a new fabric they’ve invented. Yeah right. Whatever you call it it’s polyester.
And what’s with the distracting camera work? The hoops remind me of the play school Windows. Today we’re going through the round window. Oh look there’s big Ted.
Its hideous! as for the presenters........

This range is an assault on the eyes, famous for the most garish prints and colour range is the world.They do a mark down on prices, yes the huge saving of £3- £4 and Flinty has just done a plug for ‘her’ bee Eek jewellery in her usual breathy hushed tones.Now I truly know why Q is seconds of TV even in my ‘nothing else to do’ existence.

It looks like a strange fit. Jackie Joseph looked like a stuffed sausage. It seems that if you want to do it up you need to by a size or two larger. I can’t understand how it’s supposed to be selling so well. I image the return rate will be high.
Egg yolk yellow highlighted with the gold slippers? Might have sausage & fried egg for brekky?

Why can't these manufacturers actually make the sizing right? Do they really think that by scrimping on material the gullible public will just buy their own size and keep it, even if it's so small it doesn't do up/the front buttons gape/it clings to the hips/whatever just because it's labelled their size? If I were to consider buying it (which I definitely am not) I'd go up 2 sizes at least. But at that price I expect to have proper cuffs that button up.

And if they get stuff that's obviously not the advertised size, surely they get samples they can send back to get it right? Where is the quality control?

Oh, Pur-lease: como jersey/brazillian knit/miracle matt jersey....what a load of b.s.

I see Boohoo have bought Debenhams. Their Boohoo own brand sells cheap nasty clothes made by slave workers so heaven knows what they`ll be selling under the Debenhams name and apparently it will be online only. Boohoo have been taken to task in the past for selling items which neither look nor fit anything like the photos on their website and also for employing and vastly underpaying it`s workers in the factories.

Saw Jackie in the most hideous print, AND it sat on her backside, so its clearly not generous.

This is what can only be described as Charity Shop chic - well, what you would find at £3.99 on a plastic hanger anyway. I wouldn't wear this if my life depended on it.

Latest posts

Back