Nina Leonard TSV 25/1/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That is beautiful, I had a pure silk shirt from M&S probably 45 years ago, it was cream and it lasted me years, until I 'grew' out of it.

How is your son Vienna?
Thanks for asking SS. He`s improved from where he was over Christmas but is still far from being completely well. The cough is still lingering but nowhere near as bad and he still gets breathless if he exerts himself. It`s taking a hell of a long time for him to recover from his second bout of the virus which put him in hospital and the Army doctor says it could be months before he`s back to full fitness, if ever. It seems anybody who gets the virus and is as ill as he was ,often suffer terrible lung damage which can be even worse than a long term heavy smoker`s lungs.

Thanks for asking SS. He`s improved from where he was over Christmas but is still far from being completely well. The cough is still lingering but nowhere near as bad and he still gets breathless if he exerts himself. It`s taking a hell of a long time for him to recover from his second bout of the virus which put him in hospital and the Army doctor says it could be months before he`s back to full fitness, if ever. It seems anybody who gets the virus and is as ill as he was ,often suffer terrible lung damage which can be even worse than a long term heavy smoker`s lungs.
Aww bless him, I'll keep him on my Reiki list.

At least there is an improvement, and the medical profession is still very much in the dark about how this evil virus affects people long term so they will surely develop treatments and therapies as more is learned.

Long Sleeve Curved Hem Soft Touch Jersey Shirt by Nina Leonard
Item Number: 186660
QVC Price £41.00
Todays Special Value Price £27.98
P&P £3.95

This shirt from Nina Leonard is crafted from a soft, brushed fabric and features a curved shirttail hemline with button-front fastenings, a collar neckline, plus a yoke at the back and long sleeves. A classic style, this shirt will be an on-trend addition to your layering repertoire that'll offer a chic look season to season.

An updated staple - with an elevated take on your everyday shirt, this Nina Leonard piece offers a timeless design in a soft-feel fabric. Combining must-have comfort with an effortlessly chic finish, this shirt will have you looking and feeling great day to day.

Style it your way - whether you prefer to keep it casual or like to add elegance to every day, this shirt can be dressed up or down to suit the occasion. For something a little more laid-back, pair with leggings and boots, and add a biker jacket if you're heading outside. If you want a smart, put-together look, wear over tailored trousers, add a pair of loafers and your favourite statement jewellery.

Take your pick - with six must-have designs on offer, it'll be difficult to choose just one! If print is your thing, Animal Print, Multi or Black Multi are all perfect for adding a touch of daring to your look. Want to keep it timeless with a solid shade? Black, Scarlet and Golden Yellow can be easily integrated into your existing wardrobe.

• 97% polyester, 3% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Animal Print
  • Black Multi
  • Multi
  • Black
  • Golden Yellow
  • Scarlet

Garment measurements:

• Chest: XS: 90.2cm (35.5"), S: 95.3cm (37.5"), M: 100.3cm (39.5"), L: 105.4cm (41.5"), XL: 113cm (44.5"), 2XL: 116.8cm (46"), 3XL: 127cm (50"), 4XL: 137.2cm (54")
  • Length: XS: 73.7cm (29"), S: 74.9cm (29.5"), M: 76.2cm (30"), L: 77.5cm (30.5"), XL: 78.7cm (31"), 2XL: 80cm (31.5"), 3XL: 81.3cm (32"), 4XL: 82.6cm (32.5")

All measurements are approximate

Boring - even filming it through the hoops attached to the Licorice Allsorts blocks didn't make it look any better. It's gaping at the bust on a very slim model & as for Flinty in the grey checked one, aubergine trousers & green boots - what a mess.

I'm getting more confused by the virus the longer this situation goes on. Your son obviously had it twice, with the second infection being really nasty. One of our neighbours thought that she had vertigo, called the GP & was advised to go for a covid test, it was positive but she didn't have any other symptoms, even the lesser known ones. A friend's daughter had a rash that she thought was shingles, was advised to get tested, same result & again there were no other symptoms. I'd heard that some people get a rash but how can one virus, regardless of mutation, cause so many different combinations of symptoms? I'm pleased that he's improving & trust he'll get back to his former fitness & that his lungs will fully recover.

I'm getting more confused by the virus the longer this situation goes on. Your son obviously had it twice, with the second infection being really nasty. One of our neighbours thought that she had vertigo, called the GP & was advised to go for a covid test, it was positive but she didn't have any other symptoms, even the lesser known ones. A friend's daughter had a rash that she thought was shingles, was advised to get tested, same result & again there were no other symptoms. I'd heard that some people get a rash but how can one virus, regardless of mutation, cause so many different combinations of symptoms? I'm pleased that he's improving & trust he'll get back to his former fitness & that his lungs will fully recover.
Indeed.

Call me a cynic, but I'm not 100% convinced that these 'tests' are reliable.

I didn't realise your lad had it twice, V. What rotten luck! Sending my best wishes from Fraggle Rock xxxx

I`ve just watched some of the 9pm show and anybody wearing this shirt buttoned up looks terrible. It`s clingy and seems to emphasise their midriff bulge which many of us have.

If you want a stretchy shirt, I am sure you will find something as good at the supermarket: for less, and in viscose.

Vienna, sorry to hear your son's recovery is so tortuous, and his full recovery so uncertain. Sending positive vibes his way.

Vienna. Sorry about your son. It is a horrible time for you all. Hope he has a good recovery. X

I have read a something today there are some 170 symptoms, can't imagine how they work it all out.

I do remember saying when they were closing Wuhan they'll never be able to close a city in the West. That was just over a year ago. Life has changed so much in a year.

Keep safe everyone.

Latest posts

Back