New Shoes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've decided to try 141 964. They are on Last Clicks and I thought if the quality is good, they are quite a classic style so they should last a while.
The quality looks good, a nice classic style, and almost a 50% saving, a good buy.:1:

Julia has bad feet because she was a dancer. She has mentioned this before, also something about Polo as a child. But she does seem to wear the same pair of shoes for years now, or maybe she bought loads of the same style?
My word, talk about triumphing over adversity! One of my mams friends had polio as a child, she had to have one of her legs lengthened and titanium implants fitted. Julia's done well to go on and become a dancer.:40: I think Julia's feet look fine, definitely a size small.:1:

Julia has bad feet because she was a dancer. She has mentioned this before, also something about Polo as a child. But she does seem to wear the same pair of shoes for years now, or maybe she bought loads of the same style?

If she did have polio she has been incredibly lucky to have a career as a dancer. I had polio in my right leg when I was 11 months old and after several operations that leg is till 1 1/2 " shorter than my left one which has left me with a permanent limp. Buying shoes is an absolute nightmare as my left foot is a 3 but my right a 1!

The quality looks good, a nice classic style, and almost a 50% saving, a good buy.:1:

Thanks, Jasper. I just hope the sizing & quality are ok but they shouldn't cost too much to send back if I don't like them. I like to take a risk sometimes :D Mind you, I don't know if I'm brave enough to go in the Lulu Guinness thread - it's getting heated in there :54:

As for Julia's feet - she often says she has very high insteps due to her dancing, I hadn't heard about the polio before but good for her if she got over that. Someone at work is quite disabled with polio. She must have bought a job lot of those black flip flops, no-one's shoes last that long lol

has any one recieved there natruralizers yet, the style i was after sold out, but found them on amazon, just wondering what others think of them and are they true to sizeing ect?

Fabulous!

Hi,
My 2 pairs of naturalizer shoes came today - cream/beige and red/goat!!!! in style143236. I was expecting red/black, but it is more of a black/brown patent trim, designated red/goat on the box!

They are the wedges with large buckles at the front that sold out and are fabulous - a perfect fit. I love them. I got a 5 and I am a 4 and a half.

I wonder how other people found the sizing.

:59::59::59:

Hi,
My 2 pairs of naturalizer shoes came today - cream/beige and red/goat!!!! in style143236. I was expecting red/black, but it is more of a black/brown patent trim, designated red/goat on the box!

They are the wedges with large buckles at the front that sold out and are fabulous - a perfect fit. I love them. I got a 5 and I am a 4 and a half.

I wonder how other people found the sizing.

:59::59::59:

i think you may have persuaded me to get a pair lol!:1:

Latest posts

Back