New Shoes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

felinewoman

Registered Shopper
Just noticed a new brand of shoes on QVC (or maybe they have been there for ages and I just never noticed). Naturaliser - a couple of the styles caught my eye - Commerce and a Swirl. I have problems with my feet and they look quite comfy.

Does anybody know anything about them?

I was wondering exactly the same thing myself OP, for all the exact same reasons! Going to watch the show & have a nose at the shoes anyway! :)

OMG!!! I have just gone and ordered the Commerce in Indigo as my size tends to sell out fast. I am going to be so broke - I just can't stop myself!

The Naturalizer Footwear show, will be on today at 5pm. With the fashion expert Glen Campbell.:54:

OMG!!! I have just gone and ordered the Commerce in Indigo as my size tends to sell out fast. I am going to be so broke - I just can't stop myself!

I rather like the look of those too but does anyone know if this range is true to size please?

I hope they are. I did read something on a US website where people said they were true to size so fingers (or toes) crossed!

The Naturalizer Footwear show, will be on today at 5pm. With the fashion expert Glen Campbell.:54:

GlenWatch update
I watched some of this show and unfortunately, he didn't say anything ridiculous at all :4: Never mind, I'm sure there'll be other occasions.

Actually, I thought some of the designs were ok, I might give them a try. I reckon they'll do a TSV if they "prove popular".

GlenWatch update
I watched some of this show and unfortunately, he didn't say anything ridiculous at all :4: Never mind, I'm sure there'll be other occasions.
I was thinking the same thing. Its been a while, since Glen last told us one of his stories.:1: Makes you wonder if he visits this forum.:3::18::54:

Actually, I thought some of the designs were ok, I might give them a try. I reckon they'll do a TSV if they "prove popular".
I was thinking the same thing, I like the shoes that Julia said were her favourite.

I've decided to try 141 964. They are on Last Clicks and I thought if the quality is good, they are quite a classic style so they should last a while.

the gladiator ones were lovely and for once some fashion that is actually on trend in the real world and not just in their minds!!!

Yet another shoe show where Julia wore her black flip flops :rolleyes:
Makes you wonder if she's got wide feet, or something similar. As she's always over eager to try on jewellery, clothing etc.:33:

Julia has bad feet because she was a dancer. She has mentioned this before, also something about Polo as a child. But she does seem to wear the same pair of shoes for years now, or maybe she bought loads of the same style?

Latest posts

Back