New Returns Label

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
I should imagine that the main reason a fashion item is returned to QVC is because it didn't fit. So which bright spark has decided to take that option off the new returns slip? Is it simple stupidity or a deliberate ploy to allow QVC to stick their collective head in the sand and ignore reality again to make it look as though everything is the customer's fault?

And it's not even a proper label anymore. Perhaps to try and discourage returns from those who are undecided?

[cynical]

I swear I will never buy fashion from Q again. I've been stung for massive P&P for a week's wait on delivery, now I'm going to have to pay a fiver to send it back because the maker skimped on the material and the sleeves are uncomfortably tight. Shopping on the high street is so bad isn't it? Try before you buy and then leave with what you pay for.

QVC should make a vacuum cleaner - with the amount they suck, that product would perform well!

well qvc have customer services second only to john lewis. they beat lands end, marks and spencer waitrose sainsburys and hundreds of other high street companies. this must have been a con for qvc to win that

I should imagine that the main reason a fashion item is returned to QVC is because it didn't fit. So which bright spark has decided to take that option off the new returns slip? Is it simple stupidity or a deliberate ploy to allow QVC to stick their collective head in the sand and ignore reality again to make it look as though everything is the customer's fault?

And it's not even a proper label anymore. Perhaps to try and discourage returns from those who are undecided?

[cynical]

I swear I will never buy fashion from Q again. I've been stung for massive P&P for a week's wait on delivery, now I'm going to have to pay a fiver to send it back because the maker skimped on the material and the sleeves are uncomfortably tight. Shopping on the high street is so bad isn't it? Try before you buy and then leave with what you pay for.

QVC should make a vacuum cleaner - with the amount they suck, that product would perform well!

Yes, I noticed its only the fashion items that seem to have gone over to the new type of invoice/returns form. All other items seem to arrive with the original sticky label type of paperwork which has the option of "doesnt fit" . Crazy!!

I had one of the new ones the other day. I didn't have to return anything, so didn't read to see if it was different. I assumed that the difference was in the thinner paper that's label needed taping to the parcel was down to cutting the costs of these.

I was just going to post on this subject too! Returned a Tignanello bag today with the new invoice and label. the old labels were stick on and were perforated, the invoice listed the item etc and how payment was made. I use several cards and it is not on the new invoice so no idea which method of payment to use for easy pay. academic as the item has gone back. there is no perforated line on the nasty plastic bags for opening, and no sticky tape inside for returns, I had to use masses of tape to seal the package and stick on the label. I am furiious about their meanness and total lack of concern for their customers. it just gets worse and worser.

Customer care! In your dreams QVC!

I am furiious about their meanness and total lack of concern for their customers. it just gets worse and worser.

Customer care! In your dreams QVC!

I agree ruthmay. I posted on another thread a few weeks ago when the new lables first came out about how horrid I think they are. Totally backward step imo. My gripe is the minute writing where the item you have purchased is described. Not user friendly in any way - having to get scissors and tape etc etc instead of just the peel off label. :mysmilie_51:

customer services with qvc is great when you order. polite staff informative british call centre all positives. then it all ends when a second later you need to cancel as you made an error in ordering and for the love of jesus they just cannot cancel the order. mad! then its downhill. ordering is easy enough but thats when it all ends. to me good customer services does not stop when you get an order. its the speed of delivery, the cost of delivery. the right to cancel in a reasonable time if you order in error. refunds taking the best part of a month and never including the postage costs unless you beg for it.

taking a customers money with a smile is not good customer services qvc thats just the begining!

I think there's still a huge raft of customers who think QVC is the bee's knees! I don't read Facebook much but there are those who echo our complaints about delivery (service and costs), misleading nonsense from presenters etc; but there's also a massive collective of sycophants who love the very bones of anything QVC. If they were asked about customer service they'd probably reply very favourably.

There's also a spectrum of answers elicited by the terms in which any questions are asked. I wonder what qualities were actually measured in the survey that resulted in the much vaunted second place to John Lewis? Some people regard "customer service" as the whole spectrum from ease of ordering, fast delivery (VFM delivery), whereas other might only view "CS" as their ability to solve problems should they arise.

Whatever the criteria and however the questions were couched I'm still struggling to place QVC above most of the big high street retailers and a raft of online shops. When dealing with QVC the customer is never right until they've proved it, eg the long winded replacement process is an item is delivered faulty.

Surveys, awards? I prefer to speak as I find, and QVC is not in my top 5 retailers (possibly not in my top ten). Lately I've had more consistent good service from Ideal World than QVC (but I know others experience has been poor).

QVC will never change until viewers vote with their feet, stop buying and shop elsewhere.

There's also a spectrum of answers elicited by the terms in which any questions are asked. I wonder what qualities were actually measured in the survey that resulted in the much vaunted second place to John Lewis? Some people regard "customer service" as the whole spectrum from ease of ordering, fast delivery (VFM delivery), whereas other might only view "CS" as their ability to solve problems should they arise.

I think the 30 day MBG swayed whoever voted in that survey, which for some people would come under the umbrella of customer service.

I also wonder how long the people who voted had been shopping with QVC. I've been watching for just over a year now and at first I thought it really was brilliant - for the exact reason that you could try something and return it! But QVC lethargy set in after about 6 months when I got used to the slowwww delivery, slowwwww returns and slowwwww response to problems.

I think the 30 day MBG swayed whoever voted in that survey, which for some people would come under the umbrella of customer service.

Amazon have just increased their returns date for items bought from 1st December to 31 January. Follow that Q!

To compare their customer service to John Lewis would be laughable were it not so false!

Latest posts

Back