New lows for Flint

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Looks like she is about to pass out from ssucking it in and holding her breath! As for finger wagging all the time, her and Julia do it all the time like a pair of old school ma'ams-terrible.

Awful vapid woman, the constant pointing to the price and item number is so irritating, we can see!!!

I'm getting to the stage where I have to switch over if Debbie Flint is presenting. She is completely shameless. ANYTHING to get a sale. I know they're all quite hard sell these days but she is the worst and I think she'd be better on one of the other shopping channels where her approach would fit in better.

I'm getting to the stage where I have to switch over if Debbie Flint is presenting. She is completely shameless. ANYTHING to get a sale. I know they're all quite hard sell these days but she is the worst and I think she'd be better on one of the other shopping channels where her approach would fit in better.

I totally agree with you Estella and with what everyone else is saying too. She is so hard sell it is ridiculous and it completely cheapens whatever brand she is trying to flog. She would be much better on a market stall, pointing at her wares with fingerless gloved fingers.
She definitely needs reining in as it is only going to get worse as she gets more and more desperate for all of those pre Christmas sales.

The one thing I will say about her unwatchability is that it makes some of the other irritating presenters more palatable, by comparison.

Last edited:

I think she has tried most of the other shopping channels, why QVC had her back is a mystery...

I totally agree with you Estella and with what everyone else is saying too. She is so hard sell it is ridiculous and it completely cheapens whatever brand she is trying to flog. She would be much better on a market stall, pointing at her wares with fingerless gloved fingers.
She definitely needs reining in as it is only going to get worse as she gets more and more desperate for all of those pre Christmas sales.

The one thing I will say about her unwatchability is that it makes some of the other irritating presenters more palatable, by comparison.

May have hit the nail on the head there wtft!

If anyone at all bought me a food mixer, no matter how expensive, for Christmas, the attachments would have to be removed under anaesthetic.....

Another shopping channel suggested a steam iron as a Christmas present a couple of days ago - they really know how to indulge us with wonderful and sumptuous gift ideas, don't they....

Jinny x

I watched a bit yesterday and she actually couldn't keep a straight face when Holly was demoing the sausage stuffer. It was really really unprofessional and the poor girl was mortified because the way Debbie Flint was acting it made the whole process look very, ahem, seedy.

Im astounded at Debbies hard sell. I cannot believe qvc have not done something to reign her in. I know qvc have to sell but Deebbie Flint is just going way too far in order to sell. She should focus on the products and benefits rather than all the high pressure tactics, which to be honest, are more in fitting with American shopping channels. I think she muct have picked up sll this sales tactics from her spending time over in LA and her studying other US presenters and is trying to mimick them. She was never this bad during her first stint with qvc but since her return with every passing week, she sinks to new lows, she is bullying the viewers and I am concerned for any vulnerable viewers who are taking notice of her.

She's lost all credibility for me and I wouldn't trust a word she said. Shame. I used to like her back in the day of a more fun Q. Her time on Bid seems to have rubbed right off on her.

My biggest bugbear with her at the moment is telling people to order something on advanced order if you haven't got the money and can't afford it today. In my opinion that is against the responsible selling ethos and should have been stamped on by now.

I think Debbie must have used the sausage stuffer to get her into that size 12 Tiana B dress that she was showing us all a photo of tonight. Debs, it did not fit you and your boobs were hanging out big time.

Didn't see the kitchen aid shows as I can't afford one and I was in the huff.

CC

Are the presenters on commission , anyone know? Her hard sell makes qvc almost unwatchable

Charlie used make a big deal of saying they weren't on commission but they would still have targets I imagine.

It would be interesting to see their individual sales figures. I wonder which of the sales techniquesx attracts the most buyers.

I can't stand her either, but I do worry for her. when she first came back to QVC she was quiet and quite humble and clearly so happy to be back, and earning big bucks. That has all gone now and as has been said, she's totally impossible. Pity she cannot see that and tone down. when she was on the first time round she used to try and direct the cameras, and that was not popular.

Latest posts

Back