New lows for Flint

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:giggle:
Good for Debbie Flint if she went bare faced on YBF alongside Stacey but I get the feeling Debbie Flint would go on air in just her bra and panties if she thought it would get more selling done. She seems this desperate for sales figures, she would surely resort to almost anything, bullying and coaxing, cajooling, and prodding. Give the hard sell a rest and just concentrate on letting the product sell itself a bit.

Panties :grin::giggle: Always makes me laugh, dont know why

I thought that DF was on her best behaviour in Stacy’s hour, she must’ve read this thread. Good on her.

I admire anyone who goes on tv without their make up whether i like them or not.
I wouldn't do it!!!!

Oh LIM that reminds me of that brilliant Victoria. Wood sketch "Whoops there goes my bloomers". Iove her.

What about bloomers Yorko?

The late, great Les Dawson comes to mind Les Dawson.jpg

I thought that DF was on her best behaviour in Stacy’s hour, she must’ve read this thread. Good on her.

I thought the exact same thing, Marina. :angel:

I thought the exact same thing, Marina. :angel:

I thought she was consciously controlling the finger pointing in the TSV midnight slot.

I agree, she did curb finger wagging :happy: So our gripes about it has worked:clapping::mysmilie_378:
:rock:More power to us:muscle:

Good for Debbie Flint if she went bare faced on YBF alongside Stacey but I get the feeling Debbie Flint would go on air in just her bra and panties if she thought it would get more selling done. She seems this desperate for sales figures, she would surely resort to almost anything, bullying and coaxing, cajooling, and prodding. Give the hard sell a rest and just concentrate on letting the product sell itself a bit.

make up your mind - you just said she DEFINITELY wouldn't go on air without make-up.

Oh dear! She has been quite tame & sane recently then she has to appear with a Basso shawl for a snip at £48 + £4.95 p&p & to account for the price she's going on about how you can use it as a throw or at the end of the bed! REALLY??! Who for, Goldilocks?! My maltese terrier??

Last edited:
"..........I remember when pants were pants. You wore them for 20 years, then you cut them down for pan scrubs." (Victoria Wood)

Latest posts

Back