New lows for Flint

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
Don't tell me her hair is nice, the woman is off her trolley.

She suggested that 7 people may want to chip in £55 each for you to have a food mixer for Xmas. Errr... No?

She then suggested that QVC's guarantee is ONE WHOLE YEAR unlike the usual 3 months. Err.... What?

I'm frightened about what she may say to sell that sausage stuffer.

Debbie Flint's work ethic is strong. Her morals in selling crap to gullable viewers are lacking.

You'd need two of them, one to hold her down and the other to stop the finger :mysmilie_483:

You should have seen her in the Yong Kim hour attempting to model a short coat about 2, possibly 3 sizes too small. The hood didn't even fit her and she looked beyond ridiculous but even so, the gimlet eyed, pointy finger hard sell never wavered for a second.

She suggested that 7 people may want to chip in £55 each for you to have a food mixer for Xmas. Errr... No?

She then suggested that QVC's guarantee is ONE WHOLE YEAR unlike the usual 3 months. Err.... What?

Debbie Flint's work ethic is strong. Her morals in selling crap to gullable viewers are lacking.
Totally agree. Thought you
might have been the chef in the show, seeing as you have your new aviator (spelt wrong) but computer going to die. Bye

I was about to post this BB, she said to ring your friends and family to tell them all to chip in to buy you this for christmas :taphead::taphead:
Also if you don't want the sausage stuffer to give it to someone as a christmas present. I watch her for a good laugh these days.

You should have seen her in the Yong Kim hour attempting to model a short coat about 2, possibly 3 sizes too small. The hood didn't even fit her and she looked beyond ridiculous but even so, the gimlet eyed, pointy finger hard sell never wavered for a second.

Gimlet eyed. Lol

You kill me vamps x

I was about to post this BB, she said to ring your friends and family to tell them all to chip in to buy you this for christmas :taphead::taphead:
Also if you don't want the sausage stuffer to give it to someone as a christmas present. I watch her for a good laugh these days.

:giggle: what are they going to do with it. if they have not got a kitchen aid:doh:

Gimlet eyed. Lol

You kill me vamps x

I can't afford a Dualit mini oven, a British brand, less than one easy pay of this scintillating TSV.
I'm a bitter woman, I may well kill someone though it's unlikely I'd kill a bear.

:giggle: what are they going to do with it. if they have not got a kitchen aid:doh:

The poor girl who is doing the demo nearly had a heart attack and said 'It is the most popular attatchment so why would you want to give it away'. I think i will spend ££££'s on Kitchenaid and the put the sausage stuffer in my present drawer.

image.jpg
She keeps showing us a picture of hers on her ipad:doh: must really be proud of it, but she looks like a body builder posing in it:doh:

Complete with waggy thumb

I can't afford a Dualit mini oven, a British brand, less than one easy pay of this scintillating TSV.
I'm a bitter woman, I may well kill someone though it's unlikely I'd kill a bear.

An ex of mine bought me a dualit toaster.

Two slice......

I was livid.

She really is cringeworthy viewing and spends more time talking about easy pay, try out period as she likes to call it and various ways of making one purchase into presents for all your friends rather than really explaining the product . I think her presentation style cheapens whatever she is selling and she certainly does QVC no favours with her hard sell approach.

Latest posts

Back