New Charlie Bears Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I cant blame you Topaz, My OH bought me Zoe from QVC back in April (i think) and i currently have 21 bears now. I have Diesal and Niamh on cheque hold at the moment too!:cheeky:

Where do you keep them all Tabs?

How do you all clean your Charlie Bears? Are they dry-cleanable? Or do you send them off somewhere? :thinking2:

Never thought about it Kitten, I haven't really had mine long enough to get dirty. Just give them a shake and a maybe a brush to get any dust off.

My Mum has been charmed by Charlie Bears tonight.. After watching the last half hour of the show, she fell in love with Ashton & has ordered him/her.. A definite impulse buy, lol.. But im sure thats how lots of them are sold, just seeing the bears for that moment on tv & thinking yes, thats the one for me :bear:

I ordered my first ever Charlie Bear tonight he's called Ludo he looked such a stunning wee lad and I thought he would be company for my Connor Derek, Slim B Woodsley, Lankey S Woodsley my Boyd's bears and not forgetting Jeeves my Ty Classic who was an escapee from another shopping channel many moons ago.

piper

I ordered my first ever Charlie Bear tonight he's called Ludo he looked such a stunning wee lad and I thought he would be company for my Connor Derek, Slim B Woodsley, Lankey S Woodsley my Boyd's bears and not forgetting Jeeves my Ty Classic who was an escapee from another shopping channel many moons ago.

piper

Ludo looked a lovely bear Piper.. I was tempted, but have just got 2 Charlie Bears, so had to be strong, lol.. But wasn't Bradley, the Christmas Surprise gorgeous! I've a couple of little Boyds Bears about somewhere too :hi:

I put An An and Oscar on cheque hold, I really have to be restrained tho as Haydn is on his way home as we speak.

I confess to buying a Charlie bear. I don't collect bears, so I blame this forum....:hi:I bought Johnny- he looked so sweet. Don't know what hubby will say...maybe he won't notice him.....he isn't very observant. LOL!

I confess to buying a Charlie bear. I don't collect bears, so I blame this forum....:hi:I bought Johnny- he looked so sweet. Don't know what hubby will say...maybe he won't notice him.....he isn't very observant. LOL!

no one warned me that the boxes come with Charlie bears written all over them....hubby took the parcel in, asked me who I had bought it for, then called me nuts when I said it was for me:( However I love him..the bear I mean!:p

Thanks for posting the link to new bears Ian :) I did a search on Max last night and have placed my order with QVC ahead of the Charlie Bears show on Saturday :D

Latest posts

Back