New Charlie Bears Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just in case no one noticed, Diesel is in stock and a hot pick! There are a few older ones back in stock. Charlie Bears show tonight 9-11pm.

Thanks SCW.......might have to go for the "Chrissie" one, once I see a picture. Well, it would be rude not to don't you think?!!

I'm definitely going to order Chrissie......to sit alongside Lizzie! :1:

I've just ordered Chrissie to make sure I get one but now I need to stop looking at this range of Bears.........:nod:

Once again SCW, thanks for the heads up.

Just in case no one noticed, Diesel is in stock and a hot pick! There are a few older ones back in stock. Charlie Bears show tonight 9-11pm.

I've just seen the trailer with him and he looks gorgeous! I really shouldn't though.

Nooooooooooo help me please - got the Breast Cancer bear (so cute) and now am hooked to Charlie bears - currently 5 bears in my shopping basket! Must let some go but def going to buy Diesel! Love the quality hate the p&p!

Nooooooooooo help me please - got the Breast Cancer bear (so cute) and now am hooked to Charlie bears - currently 5 bears in my shopping basket! Must let some go but def going to buy Diesel! Love the quality hate the p&p!

on a previous show, Charlie said that QVC's bear price is a little lower so when the p&p is added, works out the same as buying the item from other stockists.

I succumbed to Button earlier today. Well, I had to celebrate Jenson's success!

(I got to interview JB last year, and at close quarters he is gorgeous...and a lovely guy as well.)

Can't believe that ive ended up ordering a Charlie Bear.. Switched on late, so missed quite a bit.. Charlie then held up the Stevie Plumo bear & I just thought oh wow.. Anyway I raced onto my mobile internet & he was on waitlist, so I waited & refreshed the page a few times, waiting for someone to empty their basket..
Someone did & I pounced on Stevie & put him quickly in my basket!
I really don't know what came over me, but hes a gorgeous little bear, with a touch of mohair & my 1st CB too :sun:

I've just seen the trailer with him and he looks gorgeous! I really shouldn't though.

You should........he has the most beautiful appealing face. He was my first Charlie Bear so just be warned - you might become addicted! :1:

Oh dear...i could be very tempted to plump for Diesal!

Well done to those of you who got Diesel. He truly is a bear amongst bears. I got Diesel back in February and he is totally gorgeous! ( OH still doesn't "get" bears and still delights in placing poor Diesel in not very amusing positions and locations on a nightly basis. Top of the wardrobe, wedged between the dressing table and the chair, upside down in the wastepaper bin and, worst of all, suspended out the bedroom window!!! It's cruelty to bears I tell you!!!!)

Well done to those of you who got Diesel. He truly is a bear amongst bears. I got Diesel back in February and he is totally gorgeous! ( OH still doesn't "get" bears and still delights in placing poor Diesel in not very amusing positions and locations on a nightly basis. Top of the wardrobe, wedged between the dressing table and the chair, upside down in the wastepaper bin and, worst of all, suspended out the bedroom window!!! It's cruelty to bears I tell you!!!!)

Oh thats terrible Perdita.. You should comfort yourself with some more Charlie Bears, using your OH's credit card as a punishment for him :sun:

I am bad, I got Diesal. It's really odd though I've just got a tracking confirmation from Quidco and I'm sure I didn't go to the QVC site via Quidco!

RAOFL, sounds just like my OH Perdita, as our nightly ritual involves something very similar! Definitely a bloke thing but you know what they say.......'simple things please simple minds!'.......:grin:

I bought Diesel last night, my first Charlie Bear, 'cept he's not for me.......eldest DD saw him & proclaimed him a 'bear apart' & was then gutted minutes later to see he'd sold out! She didn't know he was already residing in my basket at that point & will be under the tree on Christmas morning in all his big-nosed glory! lol :cool2:

I had Diesal on cheque hold, but decided he needed a better home to go to than mine. So, if anyone is lucky they might find one in stock!

I feel sure that all those who decided to give Diesel a home won't be disappointed.....he's absolutely adorable. I'm positive your DD will be thrilled on Christmas morning KWC..........:nod:

Latest posts

Back