Never thought I'd feel sorry for Charlie....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ladies, ladies, it's not beige....it's TAUPE! That makes all the difference.

That just makes it worse ATG - beige has always been boring but taupe is sooooo last year, well, last decade actually, very nineties! lol
Beige wins however because it's kinda seventies & kitsch has always been kinda cool......see? lol

Ah, but she's proud of Taupe. Dale asked her if she minded being known as the Queen of Taupe, and she said he could call her that all day, she'd be thrilled.

Taupe suits her. I can see why she's so devoted to it.

I did catch a bit of this show whilst channel hopping between Eurosport's Ice skating and though I liked one bowl I wasn't impressed by her manner as my fellow posters have stated, had my late mum been watching this she would have told me "that lassie has a face that would sour milk"

piper

I did catch a bit of this show whilst channel hopping between Eurosport's Ice skating and though I liked one bowl I wasn't impressed by her manner as my fellow posters have stated, had my late mum been watching this she would have told me "that lassie has a face that would sour milk"

piper

You left 'at a hundred paces' off the end there.....!
Though in KH's case, probably from several miles away! lol

You left 'at a hundred paces' off the end there.....!
Though in KH's case, probably from several miles away! lol

I think when she was on a few months ago they kept going on and on that the Beckhams had her bedding. Is that supposed to impress me, no, I don't think so. I can't imagine Mrs Beckham would have anything "off the shelf", the same as the little people. I think KH has a face like a bucket of worms.

:mysmilie_480:

Her voice makes me feel positively suicidal. I think she comes across as arrogant and rude. Don't flog your stuff on QVC if you're gonna be that sniffy (and with THAT nose:cheeky:) about it!!

Just Hop off Hoppen!!!!

I thought she attempted to be well, not hostile to the gushing sycophantic T caller but I really felt she was very irritated by her. Yeah aren't we all but we aren't taking their money.
Charmless woman, thought it the first she was on, she has certainly not improved.

I thought she attempted to be well, not hostile to the gushing sycophantic T caller but I really felt she was very irritated by her. Yeah aren't we all but we aren't taking their money.
Charmless woman, thought it the first she was on, she has certainly not improved.

Charmless is a good word for her Vampy - if I had the money (& lack of necessary imagination myself!) to hire an interior designer, she'd be so far down the list of who I'd want for the job............I wouldn't give her the time of day, never mind any cold hard cash! :mysmilie_865:

I was horrified when she was having a go at Charlie for having a brown leather sofa and it being so 'last year' - I have just ordered new brown leather sofa's for my lounge!! I was thinking more of practicality with 2 teenage boys.

And re the 'beige' subject: When I was buying my wedding dress a couple of years ago I saw some dresses and said to the assistant in the shop "I would not want a BEIGE wedding dress" - she replied that they were not BEIGE but were 'Cafe au lait' LOL

Wow - just tuned in to the Kelly Hoppen show and am feeling quite sorry for drippy Charlie. She's so prickly and dismissive of him it's quite uncomfortable viewing. She really is a snotty c*w :angry:

I couldn't watch her, have seen her on QVC before.

Her designs are naff and her lip curling,sneering and poodle perm make her look horrible.
I bet she can throw a hissy fit or two :taphead:

It's not a poodle perm, that's her natural hair. Apparently when she was dating Nicky Clarke (who she dumped because he was cheating on her and refused to give up the 'other woman') he didn't like her hair and insisted she straighten it! This is from the Daily Mail:-

Five months after finally dumping celebrity crimper Nicky Clarke, her on-off lover, makeover queen Kelly Hoppen has given herself a redesign.
Kelly, former stepmother of actress Sienna Miller, has ditched the straight hair-do, which became her trademark while she was dating womaniser Clarke, to return to her naturally curly locks.
And at a party at the Natural History Museum, the interior designer had a parting shot for Clark as she told me: 'I've gone back to the original me - none of this smooth stuff. I've simply stopped using straighteners. I have a new boyfriend now, who I am very happy with, and I feel more myself with my hair back the way it is naturally - curly. Nicky is history

Funny that, you can't imagine her being told what to do with her hair can you? And imagine having her as a stepmother!! :eek:

It's not a poodle perm, that's her natural hair. Apparently when she was dating Nicky Clarke (who she dumped because he was cheating on her and refused to give up the 'other woman') he didn't like her hair and insisted she straighten it! This is from the Daily Mail:-

Five months after finally dumping celebrity crimper Nicky Clarke, her on-off lover, makeover queen Kelly Hoppen has given herself a redesign.
Kelly, former stepmother of actress Sienna Miller, has ditched the straight hair-do, which became her trademark while she was dating womaniser Clarke, to return to her naturally curly locks.
And at a party at the Natural History Museum, the interior designer had a parting shot for Clark as she told me: 'I've gone back to the original me - none of this smooth stuff. I've simply stopped using straighteners. I have a new boyfriend now, who I am very happy with, and I feel more myself with my hair back the way it is naturally - curly. Nicky is history

Funny that, you can't imagine her being told what to do with her hair can you? And imagine having her as a stepmother!! :eek:

Well in that case if that's her real hair..I feel a degree of sympathy for her.Poor sod!!

reading through these posts I thought she was an ex of Nicky Clarke & thanks to Starlight for confirming this ( forgot about the stepmum bit!) I only saw the end of the show with Dale when he was thanking her for coming on QVC being such a busy person. I have had the misfortune in working life to come into contact with the KH types--- enough said!!!

p.s I like Griege myself

Latest posts

Back