Neom TSV 2.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 129
  • Neom TSV 3.jpg
    Neom TSV 3.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 121
  • Neom TSV 4.jpg
    Neom TSV 4.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 105
I love the oils. I sometimes mix a few drops with unscented body cream and I can smell it all day. Really good quality. My daughter has the pod and likes it but to me a pod’s a pod and the neom one is very pricey. I bought her the new mini pod and she loves it. There’s no water involved and it’s great for in the car or a small office. I thought qvc might offer this, but no.

How do you find the pod Dream Girl? Would you recommend buying? x
I was bought the pod by my hubby from the Neom web site, think he had a first purchase code, I’ve found it a thoughtful helpful gift and I do use it rather a lot.
The first one was used for about 2-3 weeks but then it kept going off, we contacted Neom who asked we video the problem. They were excellent immediately replaced it and we returned the faulty one in the new package, keeping the outer cover, should the new one ever get smashed.
I think the big reason, I use mine a lot is because of how handy it’s positioned at the side of my bed on glass topped bedside drawers so spills of water or oil are not a problem. I do use it rather a lot at bedtimes, mornings, whilst doing skincare, baths and showers. The selection of oils I have are to hand stood in their little boxes in my top drawer. I have a small wet room off my bedroom so I can easily wash out the pod and get fresh water for each session.
My hubby also really likes it so he may ask at times shall we have your pod on and pop it on. So for us it’s not really an expensive gimmick that’s left in a cupboard and forgotten about. I do think it’s good that Q will be able to offer it with a 60 day/end of Jan return date. So that anyone thinking to purchase for themselves can do so on say a strict proviso if they don’t find they like it or find they don’t actually use it after the novelty has worn off, they can easily return for their money back.
Hope that all make some sense and is of some help, if you need anything please just ask.

I was bought the pod by my hubby from the Neom web site, think he had a first purchase code, I’ve found it a thoughtful helpful gift and I do use it rather a lot.
The first one was used for about 2-3 weeks but then it kept going off, we contacted Neom who asked we video the problem. They were excellent immediately replaced it and we returned the faulty one in the new package, keeping the outer cover, should the new one ever get smashed.
I think the big reason, I use mine a lot is because of how handy it’s positioned at the side of my bed on glass topped bedside drawers so spills of water or oil are not a problem. I do use it rather a lot at bedtimes, mornings, whilst doing skincare, baths and showers. The selection of oils I have are to hand stood in their little boxes in my top drawer. I have a small wet room off my bedroom so I can easily wash out the pod and get fresh water for each session.
My hubby also really likes it so he may ask at times shall we have your pod on and pop it on. So for us it’s not really an expensive gimmick that’s left in a cupboard and forgotten about. I do think it’s good that Q will be able to offer it with a 60 day/end of Jan return date. So that anyone thinking to purchase for themselves can do so on say a strict proviso if they don’t find they like it or find they don’t actually use it after the novelty has worn off, they can easily return for their money back.
Hope that all make some sense and is of some help, if you need anything please just ask.
Thank you so much Dream Girl for the response, I am really getting into lovely smells, and I do think this is something I would benefit from and that I would use so like you suggested it would be worth me getting and if I don't like it I can return it. Thanks again for taking the time to reply xx

Thank you so much Dream Girl for the response, I am really getting into lovely smells, and I do think this is something I would benefit from and that I would use so like you suggested it would be worth me getting and if I don't like it I can return it. Thanks again for taking the time to reply xx
That’s great, hope you get on well with it.
By the way I had the real luxury skin candle that I liked the scent so bought the oil too which I do like.
But I noticed QVC they were doing two oils for £29 plus post.
I took a chance on the Complete Bliss option which contained that and the Sensuous oil. (now sold out) https://www.qvcuk.com/Neom-Essential-Oil-Duo.product.241022.html?sc=SRCH
That is now is my favourite it’s by far the strongest I’ve had so far, so perhaps not as many drops required and maybe not to everyones taste.
https://www.neomorganics.com/products/sensuous-essential-oil-blend
I could really do with my daughter popping into a Neom store thats close to her in South London for a smell of the different scents, but I‘ve kept off asking due to the virus.
Do hope QVC would keep better up to date stocks of the oils to try.

Neom Wellbeing Pod with 3 Essential Oil Blends
Item Number: 244161
QVC Price £140.00
Todays Special Value Price £94.98
P&P £3.95
3 Easy Pays of £31.66

Take a deep breath and relax with the Neom Wellbeing Pod. Complete with three essential oils, including a brand-new uplifting fragrance, Precious Moments, currently only available at QVC, this diffuser set has all you need to help you unwind this busy festive period. Fill any room with a fragrant mist of beautifully balanced blends inspired by the season, so whether you're looking for a lift or need to take a moment of calm, Neom has you covered.

The wellbeing experts - with a mission to boost your wellbeing, Neom offer pampering, luxurious beauty products and home fragrance expertly hand-blended and infused with 100% natural scent. For a boost to both your mind and body, their products are the perfect way to help you create a personalised, spa-like haven at home.

Natural ingredients - each beautiful scent is blended with 100% pure essential oils with no synthetic fragrances or mineral-oil based ingredients. Without harsh chemicals, this collection is a truly holistic aid to help promote a sense of calm and wellbeing, without compromising on quality.

Meet the scents - in this collection, you'll receive three new-to-QVC essential oils - Perfect Peace and Moment of Calm, plus Precious Moments, which makes its debut in this formula and is currently only available at QVC. Perfect peace is a fresh, Nordic take on traditional festive fragrances with a head-clearing blend, Moment of Calm is heady with wild rose and neroli, helping to you feel grounded and at peace, while Precious Moments is beautifully uplifting and energising.

• Wellbeing Pod (h x w): 14.3cm x 9.2cm (5.6" x 3.6")
Contains:

• 1 x Wellbeing Pod - make the most of your favourite essential oils with this wonderful diffuser that works to spread your favourite scents throughout your home when you need it most
  • 1 x NEW Precious Moments Essential Oil (10ml) - with black pepper and ginger plus orange and bergamot oil, this oil is a great way to uplift your senses, helping you to feel good from the inside out
  • 1 x Perfect Peace Essential Oil (10ml) - a bright, sparkling fragrance with pine, myrrh and zesty lime peel, plus 22 other essential oils. Works to help you unwind while filling your home with festive fragrance
  • 1 x Moment of Calm Essential Oil (10ml) - a heady blend of wild rose and neroli designed to lift your mood, promote inner peace and help you relax
How to use:
Wellbeing Pod:

• Add 5 to 10 drops of your favourite oil to your Wellbeing Pod
Essential oils:

• Add 5 drops to a warm bath, or 1 to 2 drops to your chosen base oil for a therapeutic massage

I like Neom especially the body oils.I did try the Pod some time ago from QVC when I was experiencing an especially stressful time.It was OK but decided to return as I thought it was far too expensive for what it was.

I like Neom especially the body oils.I did try the Pod some time ago from QVC when I was experiencing an especially stressful time.It was OK but decided to return as I thought it was far too expensive for what it was.
Sounds like a lovely treat, but I can't say I blame you for coming to your senses. I think the price is crazy, and I'm talking about the TSV price - Full price, to me anyway is insane! I will spend big bucks on something if I have to, ie there's nothing cheaper that does the same thing - but relaxing oils can be delivered without having to spend nearly £100 most certainly. I think keeping it would've added to your stress long term, as you might keep looking at it and thinking "Why on earth did I spend all that money on this?"

Latest posts

Back