Neck beauty products

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Guy Andrews

Registered Shopper
Any recommendations for any neck beauty products - thinking of the Gatineau product of the month ?

I've tried Prai and Gatineau, also just using moisturiser and oils/ serums. IMO as long as you are constant using whatever I really haven't found one to be better than another. I have found using Ren glow tonic a few times a week at night beneficial for my neck area. I really don't think that you have to pay a silly amount of money to get results. Sorry not to be much help!

I have a really good neck, well according to my friends. I keep saying when I die, people will say she had a really good neck. The rest of me will be falling apart.:p

The thing with neck cream like all beauty is you need to start using before you get the wrinkles etc. Once you get the wrinkles and sagging it, only a neck lift will really work. First one I used in my early 30s was from The Body Shop. For years, I used M&S own brand it was £9.50 back then, double that now. The biggest seller in the UK it seems is the Prai one. It is mentioned everywhere, some say it rolls off the neck, others love it. As said, do not expect miracles it might soften any lines you already have, but they will not disappear.

Now do not forget, your neck goes around the side and even the back of the neck

I get on well with the Prai cream but only buy the big pots when on special offer. I always used to use the Gatineau (I assume that is the same product but I don’t remember it being branded as Defilift) and really liked that, but it seems to have gone up enormously in price since those days. I always bought it on offer from Q but also as the free gift when redeeming Gatineau tokens although they eventually stopped making that an option. So that’s why the price is a bit of a shock to me now!

I have a really good neck, well according to my friends. I keep saying when I die, people will say she had a really good neck. The rest of me will be falling apart.:p

The thing with neck cream like all beauty is you need to start using before you get the wrinkles etc. Once you get the wrinkles and sagging it, only a neck lift will really work. First one I used in my early 30s was from The Body Shop. For years, I used M&S own brand it was £9.50 back then, double that now. The biggest seller in the UK it seems is the Prai one. It is mentioned everywhere, some say it rolls off the neck, others love it. As said, do not expect miracles it might soften any lines you already have, but they will not disappear.

Now do not forget, your neck goes around the side and even the back of the neck
Spot on.
I make sure to cleanse right down to upper chest. Same with serums and moisturisers. Same with sunscreen.
I used to really like the original Gatineau neck serum. The rebranded Defilift one wasn't much cop by comparison.
If you have neck lines, as Donna says, they are there to stay unless you are prepared to go the surgery route.
But you can stop them getting worse. Always sunscreen. Using products that stimulate collagen. Cutting down on sugar to reduce collagen damage.

Over exposure to sun when you were young will show up in later life. No cream is going to help. Also, the neck and jaw muscles continue loosening as you age, so the skin creases and sags. You could blame your mother, if you want to. If her neck aged badly, you may have inherited those genes. Also, if you have a really short, muscelly neck, there is less of it to sag so you may have a younger looking neck.

Latest posts

Back