Nearly £20?!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They've been on QVC Germany and have a 3.6 star rating. As I can't read Germany I've got no idea what people were saying about them.

haven't seen them but all of mine come from Poundland or Boyes - no way would I be paying that for them!

They've been on QVC Germany and have a 3.6 star rating. As I can't read Germany I've got no idea what people were saying about them.

complaints about having to use a dry cloth afterwards as watermarks show, another one remarks on the thickness and how it makes them only useful for cleaning large messes, as oppose to small cleaning jobs. Other comments are along the lines of that other clothes are as good as these, but significantly cheaper. A positive comment stated that it cleaned the grout in the bathroom better then anything she has ever used before, so mixed reviews. I am not spending that much on microcloths

get mine from Dunelm, they do packs for about £3 with assorted surfaces, one for cleaning glass, one with a scouring type backing and a couple of general wiping and dusting ones. Really useful and great value, I keep a set upstairs and a set in the kitchen. Makes me sound really organised!

Now i watched the demonstrations, and thought oh my, they look really good to

clean shower doors etc, and was very impressed with the marks it was taking of,

so probably would have bought them, but since ive joined this forum i"ve wised

up, and realised you can get them cheaper, I honestly believed they were better

than the ordinary micro fibre, super dooper ones, but i"m guillable :taphead:

I am lucky enough to get really high quality microfibre cleaning cloths for free. They are finer than the TSV but I have to say they're brilliant. They're about £30 each full price (barmy). I love them and they do such a brilliant job of cleaning w everything and anything. But they're best as dusters. Dust just seems to cling to them.

The E-cloths you can get are fantastic. Lakeland sell them but the are not 'cheap' but then they do last for ever. Also you can get them from TK Maxx but obviously it is hit and miss as to which ones they have.

Latest posts

Back