Nails Inc TSV Friday 10th July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If anyone would like to sell me the Haymarket colour(duck egg, mint one) for 6 quid,inc P+P,please PM me.Thanks.

Who ever wished for the seaside collection may have their wish - its showing as an OTO

Item 228 641
£17.94

Good luck if this is what you're after!!

I was wondering why the bottles dont have the little hands or feet or whatever they are printed on them anymore, does it mean the formula has changed?

I was wondering why the bottles dont have the little hands or feet or whatever they are printed on them anymore, does it mean the formula has changed?

i think it is their new packaging. i did not see any change in the formula myself xxxx

i think it is their new packaging. i did not see any change in the formula myself xxxx

Think they look better with little hands and feet rather then just "Nails Inc" printed on the bottle like its been designed in someones tea break!

i didn't go for the tsv; the varnishes are like 'correction fluid' in different pigments.
but i could not recommend enough for your tootsies the sole sensation kit
http://www.nailsinc.com/Product/600

I only tuned in briefly to see the TSV colours properly, and I was thinking that they reminded me of something, and you have got it in one, WS, correction fluid. I thought the colours looked much nicer in the pics posted on this thread before the TSV launch. And then seeing that it was JF presenting, I switched off pronto.

I am not going to bother as I got a message on Facebook saying Leighton Denny is on next Saturday (18th) at 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. with "lots of new collections". Wonder what they will be ?

I only tuned in briefly to see the TSV colours properly, and I was thinking that they reminded me of something, and you have got it in one, WS, correction fluid. I thought the colours looked much nicer in the pics posted on this thread before the TSV launch. And then seeing that it was JF presenting, I switched off pronto.

I am with you on this one, Yolanda. I have bought a couple of varnishes in vibrant orange and pink/coral shades from Nails Inc and Leighton Denny. I prefer the latter because the varnish appears more sophisticated and classy. The only way to explain it is that the Nails In effect on the nail is like having colour painted on white tipp-exed background, whilst the LD is like varnish applied on glass. I don't know if that makes any sense, but this is how it appears through my eyes.

I've just succumbed - treated myself to some Seche Vite top coat, Nails Inc A&E and OPI Avoplex yesterday from Boots and then suddenly decided I wanted some new colours to play with - so just bought it now to try. Love Nails Inc as a rule and like most of the colours in there - plus needed a new file/buffer, so hopefully it will be good :)

I'd like to see what the Seaside Collection looks like. If its bright colours I might just be tempted.

Me too Sue I wondered what they would look like, I also like the look of the Summer brights but it is on waitlist!

Who ever wished for the seaside collection may have their wish - its showing as an OTO

Item 228 641
£17.94

Good luck if this is what you're after!!

They just finished the 7pm hour saying back at 10 with a oto

I finally caved in at 8.30 this morning, in fact it made me late for work, I hope they will be worth it. :)

I have bought a couple of varnishes in vibrant orange and pink/coral shades from Nails Inc and Leighton Denny. I prefer the latter because the varnish appears more sophisticated and classy. The only way to explain it is that the Nails In effect on the nail is like having colour painted on white tipp-exed background, whilst the LD is like varnish applied on glass. I don't know if that makes any sense, but this is how it appears through my eyes.

Makes perfect sense to me WS - the same difference you get if you see an orange Ford Focus against an orange Murcielago up close, the latter is like looking into a pool of molten colour! lol
Maybe I should try LD then as I sure do like that effect on Lambos! :wink2:

I have just paid for my kit, the only colour I am not keen on is the pale pink but I am going to give that to my friend.

Latest posts

Back