Nails inc TSV 30/10/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hot Pick for today is the Nails Inc Kensington Caviar 45 Second Base & Topcoat Duo

QVC Price£12.50 P+P £2.95
Item Number224527

Keep your manicure looking great for longer with this Kensington Caviar base and top coat duo from Nails Inc. The base coat is extra hydrating, so it's ideal for dry to normal nail types, while the top coat dries in a speedy 45 seconds, locking in colour and giving a gorgeously glossy finish. Both bottles contain 10ml. :21:

i have just bought my first nails inc tsv!!!! pretty excited although i am so rubbish at painting nails i have only ever gone for painting my toes usually! it has been a perfect set for me - treatments with some great colours to try...would be great if they could do a choice of sets for skin tones...

I am not tempted either Nails inc varnishes do not seem to last as long on my nails as OPI does

To all the Nails Inc. fans, there will be a free full size nail colour in the December issue of Glamour Magazine, out early November. There are 4 colours to collect and at £2 for the magazine, why not collect all 4 !!

No worries. Just checked and the four colours will be South Molton Street, Tate, Piccadilly Circus and Victoria

Are any of these in the TSV?
Hang on should probably work that out myself.
Really excited about receiving this TSV, especially the treatments.
No sign of the new Glamour mag yet, I know its not Nov yet but i'm not very patient.

For anyone who likes Nails Inc, in next month's Glamour, (DEC issue), they are going to be giving away a Nails Inc full size polish, in South Molton Street, Tate, Piccadilly Circus or Victoria.
The magazine will be on sale from November 6.

Are any of these in the TSV?
Hang on should probably work that out myself.
Really excited about receiving this TSV, especially the treatments.
No sign of the new Glamour mag yet, I know its not Nov yet but i'm not very patient.

Think you've got another week to wait yet!

OH SHUCKS!
Silly me for not seeing that post.
Thank you!!

No worries!
Will be keeping an eye out, myself, cause I need another pink nail varnish! Not

Not getting TSV because 5 of the colours are the same as last time...The one I really loved was Brompton Place...described as candy pink this time as opposed to bubblegum pink last time. Would love to try the caviar, but can't justify buying the tsv just for that and a spare BP really! I have quite a few base and top coats to be going along with for now, so the caviar will just have to wait.

I just bliddy bought the Caviar top coat when we had our visit to Sazza in Glasgow, it was £11!!!!!!!!!

That was silly, did you not read the details on this thread ;)

I have bought it, I know I said I probably wouldnt but want to try the caviar stuff and will give my neices some of the colours with their Christmas pressie, but will keep the purple one for myself :)

ordered it and subsequently cancelled it, as I have the previous one squirelled away for Miss Hutt.

I am trying to curb my impulsive QVC spending, and I'm soooo looking forward to the OPI TSV, which sounds much more promising1

ordered it and subsequently cancelled it, as I have the previous one squirelled away for Miss Hutt.

I am trying to curb my impulsive QVC spending, and I'm soooo looking forward to the OPI TSV, which sounds much more promising1

I am very proud of you Jabba!! :D

Just gone for one as part of DDs christmas present. She thought the colours were lovely and I think getting a top coat base coat and cuticle oil is really good.

Latest posts

Back