Nails Inc TSV 19/12/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Looked like St James, Mayfair Lane, Old Burlington Street Kensington High Street along with either Porchester Square or Hyde Park Place.

its live on the web on IP at £29.64

Nails Inc 5 Piece Jingle Gels Collection
Item Number: 207623
QVC Price £32.50
Introductory Price £29.64
P&P £3.95

Nails Inc. Gel Effect polish is formulated with plasticiser technology for a flawless-looking manicure and an extra wide brush ensures easy application; this Jingle Gels collection contains five colours from pale pink and nude to raspberry, navy and wine red. This collection of gels is highly pigmented to provide exceptional coverage and with a plumping agent will level out any imperfections on your nails to give you a professional-looking manicure at home.

Contains:

1 x Nails Inc. Gel Effect Nail Polish in Old Burlington Street (navy) (8ml)
1 x Nails Inc. Gel Effect Nail Polish in Kensington High Street (wine red) (8ml)
1 x Nails Inc. Gel Effect Nail Polish in Beaufort Street (raspberry) (8ml)
1 x Nails Inc. Gel Effect Nail Polish in Mayfair Lane (pale pink) (8ml)
1 x Nails Inc. Gel Effect Nail Polish in Porchester Square (classic nude) (8ml)
1 x Gift Box

http://www.qvcuk.com/qvc.product.207623.html

QVC blurb says red one is Beaufort Street but in the video with Will, Caroline said the red was St James so guess we will need to wait till it airs to know for sure!

Nails Inc 10 Piece The London Nail Polish Collection
Item Number: 207212
QVC Price £32.00
Today's Special Value Price £22.59
P&P: £3.95

1 x Porchester Square (10ml) - bestselling nude
1 x Bruton Street (10ml) - dusty pink cream
1 x Queensgate Mews (10ml) - aubergine, on-trend for Autumn/Winter 2014
1 x Berry Street (10ml) - deep berry pink, created for QVC
1 x Bloomsbury Way (10ml) - pastel pink nude, created for QVC
1 x Southwark (10ml) - electric cobalt blue, created for QVC
1 x Chelsea Embankment (4ml) - gold glitter
1 x The Boltons (4ml) - metallic red
1 x Hatton Garden (4ml) - silver and holographic chunky glitter
1 x King's Road (4ml) - rose gold foil effect
1 x gift box

Not exactly on topic but does anyone know what happened to Heather who used to present the nails inc shows? I like the Irish lady but just missing Heather. Mind you, her plus Alison Young launches were a fight to see who could get their words out first - and Heather spoke v quickly so won ;)

I have gone for this set as I would wear all of those colours and fancy the glitters for this time of year. I should wear nail polish more often as people have always admired my nails (I have no problem growing them and very rarely break one). The only problem I find is getting a decent remover. It does seem good value; I got a set ages a go from Leighton Denny but wasn't that impressed.

So have Nails Inc. changed their bottle shape? I'm confused with the difference.

I don't like Nails Inc. I find it very watery, but I've always loved their fab colours. I am tempted to try their gel range.

Yes they have changed the bottle shape but not for the TSV. I don't find the new lids good as the silver cap has to be pulled off. I tried to pull a cap off in a shop and needed help. I think they may have changed the brush as well. I love Nails Inc and get a really glossy finish from them. The colours are fantastic too. Waiting for my TSV to arrive

I quite like the new bottles and find that the silver lid loosens a little with taking off. and the new brush is great - way quicker. I have small fingers and at least half my fingers just need one swipe of the brush - great if you are like me not great at fiddling around the cuticles! To be honest I like the nailkale and new bottles/brushes so much I am reluctant to use any of my myriad of other polishes (and I would say that Nails Inc was my least favorite of the Q brands before!)

I'm a big fan of nails inc - especially as I rarely (never?!) pay full price - either eBay or even free on magazines at times! I like the colours, quality and names etc...
But I've never tried Opi (seem pricey and don't enjoy their presentations on qvc) or Leighton Denny (who I find really annoying and too much like a used scr salesman) so was just wondering how they compare? Am I missing out in my prejudices?!

I rate my nail polishes on their lasting power so OPI comes first, last 4-5 days, LD second, lasts two days, Nails inc the worst - chips on the same day in about couple of hours. But the top one is Red Carpet last 10 days easily however it's a pain to remove it.

I wear the nails inc varnishes over the base and top coat of Red Carpet and they last at least 3 days with no top coat. Then I take off the nails inc with non acetone remover and put on some new nails inc. I had a problem with a dark metallic nails inc recently because I could not get rid of all the colour

There was a thread not so long back about kits similar to RCM. I can't find it now. I had Shellac done to go on hols and, as a result, quite fancy trying the gel system base with my normal polishes on the top. I'm sure a Boots kit was recommended. Does anyone remember or have any recommendations please?

I think there was a Boots star buy gel set a couple of weeks ago at "less than half price" but I've only tried the red carpet set so I don't know how it compares. I wouldn't bother with the Red Carpet colours because you can apply any polish over a RC base & top coat once set under the lamp which gives you a very stable smooth surface which will help the polishes wear longer. I found that using a base coat and 2 coats of Red Carpet colour plus a top coat made for a very thick layer of gel which is easily to peel off if it starts to lift (not good for your nails underneath). I assume the Boot gel set is similar so I'd look for a cheap lamp from either brand on ebay and just a top and base coat which may be cheaper than a whole set (even with a special offer). Ebay goes very quiet from now until after xmas so bidding on a low start auction might get you a bargain, rather than going for a buy-it-now price. But then after the New Year people start selling off their unwanted presents :blush:

I love OPI just as much as Nails Inc. They last very well on me. However, as much as I like the finish on some LD polishes, I cannot get them to last anything like as much as the others (even when I've had them applied in an LD approved spa - so I know it's not just 'me'). I also have some difficulties with his cuticle and hand treatments (but that's to do with allergies, so is very personal). That being said, the LD ones are very glossy, especially if you use the Crystal Finish top coat.

I think there was a Boots star buy gel set a couple of weeks ago at "less than half price" but I've only tried the red carpet set so I don't know how it compares. I wouldn't bother with the Red Carpet colours because you can apply any polish over a RC base & top coat once set under the lamp which gives you a very stable smooth surface which will help the polishes wear longer. I found that using a base coat and 2 coats of Red Carpet colour plus a top coat made for a very thick layer of gel which is easily to peel off if it starts to lift (not good for your nails underneath). I assume the Boot gel set is similar so I'd look for a cheap lamp from either brand on ebay and just a top and base coat which may be cheaper than a whole set (even with a special offer). Ebay goes very quiet from now until after xmas so bidding on a low start auction might get you a bargain, rather than going for a buy-it-now price. But then after the New Year people start selling off their unwanted presents :blush:

Thank you. Great idea!

Latest posts

Back