Nails Inc TSV 19/12/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sorry to go off track, but not sure who on here recommended IBX treatment to have when having a manicure, but I tried this the other day in Selfridges in birmingham and am really pleased with the results so far, so a big thank you to whoever mentioned it. It is early days yet but my nails look much better and this is the first time I have had a gel manicure or any manicure that has not chipped in a couple of days, many many thanks :mysmilie_59:

Might have been me......I am a big fan and my nails are transformed with IBX!

I have my 3 weekly nail appointment tomorrow and today I cant do anything much......because my nails are too long!

Not a problem I ever had before.

:mysmilie_17:

Sorry to go off track, but not sure who on here recommended IBX treatment to have when having a manicure, but I tried this the other day in Selfridges in birmingham and am really pleased with the results so far, so a big thank you to whoever mentioned it. It is early days yet but my nails look much better and this is the first time I have had a gel manicure or any manicure that has not chipped in a couple of days, many many thanks :mysmilie_59:

My TSV has arrived. Like them all except the Bloomsbury Way which is an opaque pale pink which shows any imperfections on the nail. I already had on the Chelsea embankment (metallic gold) so i put on a little of the metallic silver over the top and that added extra sparkle.

Latest posts

Back