Nails Inc TSV 18th October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am soooo DONE with glitters and sprinkles. Nightmare to remove and I go through bottles of nail polish remover and cotton wool pads to get the stuff off. Then I hardly wear them because of this, and end up flogging them all on Ebay to get rid of. Moral of the story for me is to not get sucked it by the pretty colours and the sales spiel about what phenomenal value the kit is and not buy it in the first place. I think I'll avoid tuning in that day to avoid temptation as will only regret it later.

Ditto! Am getting ever so slightly fed-up with Nails Inc now & their insistence at including glitter in some form or other in virtually every blasted kit that appears - I know the DDs would hate it & I simply can't be ar$ed to try & flog the ones I don't want, from a TSV especially, on eBay....along with the 6 trillion other people trying to do the same thing! :dull:

I have so many nail varnishes now that if I feel tempted by a TSV I root threw my stash and assemble a selection as close as possible to the tempting set and if I'm missing one colour ask myself if I really would wear it. My downfall used to be the pretty combination of colours with the shiney new bottles in a row on the telly but how often do I wear 2 or more colours at the same time? Playing with the bottles I have seems to help me talk myself out of buying, a bit like sorting my felt tips into colour families when I was 8.

It's like a first step in a 12 step program for nail junkies, I feel absolved!

Jude xx

PS Totally agree about glitter polish!

Ditto! Am getting ever so slightly fed-up with Nails Inc now & their insistence at including glitter in some form or other in virtually every blasted kit that appears - I know the DDs would hate it & I simply can't be ar$ed to try & flog the ones I don't want, from a TSV especially, on eBay....along with the 6 trillion other people trying to do the same thing! :dull:

Same as that! I am a big Nails Inc fan, but lately I am getting P... off with their offerings. I don't like nail art of any description, I think it is suited to the youngsters, so the crackle and magnetic polishes were of no interest to me. I also can't stand glitter, it looks tacky on me and is a bugger to get off. So many of their collections now have some or all of the above so its a false economy. I just buy single ones or duos.

Ps... I live on Disco Lane.
Just round the corner from Last Orders Avenue and Howsaboutalockin Lane. :nod:

Ps... I live on Disco Lane.
Just round the corner from Last Orders Avenue and Howsaboutalockin Lane. :nod:

I can't wear full on glitter polish so it saves me time, effort and money. God knows why but I find it physically uncomfortable to wear. Once it's really dry, it feels like there is pressure on the nail or a tight feeling. Then the nail and the area around the nail gets warm, almost like it's a mild infection. It's so uncomfortable I have to take it off.

I've never found out why it happens or met anyone who has the same reaction.

Akimbo 'snap' except I'm older, so it was CrayolaCrayons and ColouredPencils for me. Must say since I've downloaded images of pretty nails (eg:polishedPerfectionist/Lucy'sStash)on my mobile, I've not ordered one set of polishes from Q. I have the Pretties without doing the work, or paying for it, and it satisfies my need. I have one photo of 5 toes looking like LadyBirds with a real LB landing on the BigToe-now that photo cheers my heart! Wonder if that system would work for shoes, handbags and chocolate?!? Hmmm ...

I'm confused. I thought the item no for the TSV was 202020?

Yes, i think it is & SCW has accidentally chucked in a red herring with item no. 202810, which has a slightly different title of 'Nails Inc Style Collection' if you look (no mention of '7' in it).

The other two, both titled as 'Nails Inc 7 Piece All Style Collection', item nos. 202020 & 202835 are the TSVs, individual & auto-delivery options?

202020 is the single option
202835 is the auto delivery option

202810 is going to be one of the Auto-Delivery options if it dont sell out because it should be called what i called it but at the moment they havnt changed the name of it

202020 is the single option
202835 is the auto delivery option

202810 is going to be one of the Auto-Delivery options if it dont sell out because it should be called what i called it but at the moment they havnt changed the name of it

Eh? Like whatshername said on Team America World Police.......'one more time???' :thinking: :wonder:

QVC load the TSV details ahead of time with a working title, which is likely to be amended nearer the day, HTH.

Jude xx

QVC load the TSV details ahead of time with a working title, which is likely to be amended nearer the day, HTH.

Jude xx

Yeah but how many auto-delivery options can there be Jude? We have item nos. for the Individual & Auto-Delivery options, I must be seriously thick or something because I still don't get what the third option might be for....? :doh:

Yeah but how many auto-delivery options can there be Jude? We have item nos. for the Individual & Auto-Delivery options, I must be seriously thick or something because I still don't get what the third option might be for....? :doh:

If something is on Auto Delivery there will be two TSV numbers, a number for the single option and a number for auto delivery option.

However each drop of auto delivery is given an item number too so that accounts for there being a third number and in some cases there are several drops so there could be a fourth, fifth etc.....

I can't account for it, but we're never intended to see these details SCW, Sazza etc find so far ahead of time. Glad they do though because it gives me time to talk myself out of ordering!

Jude xx

Do we know how much the Nails Inc TSV will be yet, with just over a week to go? Or is it still much too early? Sorry, I'm impatient!

Latest posts

Back