Nails Inc TSV 10/7/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh dear, oh dear. I can hardly ever resist nails Inc TSV's. I just love nail polish and to be honest I looked through my collection at the weekend and felt like I could do with a few more colours. I am getting a bit bored with the 60ish bottles that I have. Ridiculous really! I doubt I will be able to stop myself ordering this.

Anyone got any ideas as to what might be in it? I know they're bringing out a new lace effect polish, maybe we'll get one of those?

I LOVE nails inc and buy direct from their web site, they often have 5,6 or even 7 polishes for under £25 including P&P, but I try to watch when they are on Q just in case they have something new and exciting.
so I will be waiting to see just what they will be offering, and how much it will cost.

Calling SuperCoolWillow! Have you had a look for next week's Nails Inc TSV yet, pleeeease?

Because I really need more nail polish - I've only got ADs from Leighton Denny, OPI and Nails Inc due in the next couple of months!!

Brilliant, thanks Anso. I quite like the look of the TSV - makes a slight change from just a selection of 7 colours. How tempted is everyone? I might have to have it if it's around £25 but I think it will be more.

How tempted is everyone? .[/QUOTE said:
not at all ....

Managed to wean myself off / break my addiction to Nails Inc/ Opi / LD tsv's since getting my Red Carpet Manicure kit.

I have boxes of unused nail varnishes - which I can't bring my self to throw away (they're sooo pretty) but I know i'll never use them ever again.

never been able to keep nail varnish on my nails for more than an hour without chipping until RCM - will NEVER EVER go back.

RCM is so worth the investment - my nails look great for weeks now - and they've grown so long, I've got to cut them off !!!

I'm tempted but like Jordie_tart I use RCM. I keep saying that I will just apply an RCM base and top coat and put a normal colour over the top but I never do.
Jordie.. How successful have you been doing a French manicure? I tried once and wasn't that pleased with the results

Definitely try doing RCM base & top coat and use up all your polishes on top, they last much longer over RCM than they do on a normal base coat; I can buy cheapy nail polish and still get it to stay on without peeling or chipping. Much cheaper than buying lots of different RCM colours.

Definitely try doing RCM base & top coat and use up all your polishes on top, they last much longer over RCM than they do on a normal base coat; I can buy cheapy nail polish and still get it to stay on without peeling or chipping. Much cheaper than buying lots of different RCM colours.
And you can take the cheapie/normal colour off after a few days and repaint with another colour providing you use non acetone nail varnish remover.
Why don't I take my own advice?? I think the problem is that it is that the RCM dries completely and if I put a normal nail varnish over the top I have to wait for it to dry.

I'm tempted but like Jordie_tart I use RCM. I keep saying that I will just apply an RCM base and top coat and put a normal colour over the top but I never do.
Jordie.. How successful have you been doing a French manicure? I tried once and wasn't that pleased with the results

my french isn't too bad (usually do silver tips on bare nail) but find you have to be really careful not to do the layers too thick as sometimes that can make it peel. the best thing is if you muck up the tips you can clean it off before your 'cook' your layer to make sure it looks as good as you can - its worth spending a liitle bit of time to get it right as its going to be there for a couple of weeks.

got two tone nails at the mo (see photo - 'ooh la la licious' with 'plum up the volume' sponged on to the tips nails.jpg) these are at the tail end of 2 weeks so will need a bit of in-filling this weekend .

Got a promotional email from nails inc saying its £25.56 without P&P.. Not bad at all :mysmilie_50:

Latest posts

Back