Nails Inc TSV 10/7/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

image.jpg
Hopefully this worked

Does anyone know if this will be just a regular TSV or an Auto Delivery one like most recent Nails Inc TSVs seem to have been please?

Here is what it says......

Get your hands on an amazing Today's Special Value collection available at QVC. Tune in at midnight tonight and tomorrow at 1am, 9am, midday, 4pm, 7pm and 10pm. This limited edition High Fashion 7 piece collection includes exclusive products such as the new Mango Scented Express Remover Pot plus a sneak preview launch of the brand new Autumn Winter Gel Effect trend shade.

• NEW & EXCLUSIVE Lincoln Street - white crystal glitter with a colourful shimmer finish – this can be applied over any colour in the collection or even just layered up on its own for a full coverage crystal glitter finish.

• NEW & EXCLUSIVE Ormonde Gate - aqua Garden Party special effect. Garden Party includes a stunning mix of matte and glitter particles in silver, white, green and aqua to create a beautiful Garden Party effect on the nails.

• Eaton Terrace Perfect Nude – a revolutionary formula that combines colour and treatment in one. The formula contains Pro Vitamin B5 and Pomegranate seed oil to hydrate and nourish. It also contains Omega 3, 6 and 9 to help nail regeneration and Oxygen technology to help nails breathe. The perfect nude to flatter every skin tone.

• NEW & EXCLUSIVE Showfield Street – bright lavender cream inspired by the SS14 catwalk shows at Christopher Kane and Burberry – a stunning trend shade to brighten up your Summer wardrobe.

• Sloane Street – vibrant and punchy neon pink – everyone's must-have Summer shade and fail-safe colour whether it's on your hands or feet or both!

• NEW & EXCLUSIVE LAUNCH West End Gel Effect – a preview AW14 launch of this stunning hot tomato red shade in gel effect formulation. All the look of gel without the lamp and no soak-off. Get plumped up and high shine colour with this highly pigmented formula and incredible plasticizer technology.

• NEW & EXCLUSIVE Mango Scented Express Remover Pot – a brand new deliciously fruity scent just for our QVC customers for hassle free nail polish remover. The perfect travel companion for your Summer holidays and for on-the-go.

Well I've been very very good for quite a while so the Nails Inc TSV for me and then the Elemis one on Sunday!

The TSV is now showing as available to buy for £25.56 but there is also an autobuy but no further details on that.

The TSV is now showing as available to buy for £25.56 but there is also an autobuy but no further details on that.

"Choose our Auto Delivery option and receive a further collection of fabulous colours and effects in 120 days at Today’s Special Value Price. The colours and special effects will be decided after Nails Inc have seen the latest trends at Fashion Week. The Pot Remover will change to a Blueberry scent."

Gambled and just ordered AD. Hoping I will like the extra colours and can always cancel later... Glad I can record the show at midnight and have the option of staying up rather than feeling that I must in case it's gone in the morning (not so likely I know, but...)

[SPOILER][/SPOILER]
Gambled and just ordered AD. Hoping I will like the extra colours and can always cancel later... Glad I can record the show at midnight and have the option of staying up rather than feeling that I must in case it's gone in the morning (not so likely I know, but...)

not done the stay up at midnight just incase for a few years now .... nothing seems to inspire me to that extreme anymore

I'm always a bit suspicious of Auto Delivery sets that they don't disclose on the TSV day. Surely if it's going to be cutting edge colours they'd want to brag about it on air with a proper launch. Plus there's always the dilemma if it arrives and there are a couple of fab colours but the set's padded out with colours close to ones I already have.

Fashion colours for November are already "known" in the fashion industry so I think this is a smoke screen and they already have an idea what they'll be launching for the Autumn Winter but they're hoping they'll secure more AD orders, knowing once delivered a fair few will be kept even if the buyers aren't blown away by the whole set.

As for the 1st TSV set, are there really nail junkies out there who don't already own a bright pink, tomato red and lots of nudes?

I'm always a bit suspicious of Auto Delivery sets that they don't disclose on the TSV day. Surely if it's going to be cutting edge colours they'd want to brag about it on air with a proper launch. Plus there's always the dilemma if it arrives and there are a couple of fab colours but the set's padded out with colours close to ones I already have.

Fashion colours for November are already "known" in the fashion industry so I think this is a smoke screen and they already have an idea what they'll be launching for the Autumn Winter but they're hoping they'll secure more AD orders, knowing once delivered a fair few will be kept even if the buyers aren't blown away by the whole set.

As for the 1st TSV set, are there really nail junkies out there who don't already own a bright pink, tomato red and lots of nudes?

Oh, I wish I had read this last night before I ordered! I just couldn't help myself at 12.40am and now in the cold light of day I realise it was rash for all the reasons above! I think I've got pretty much ALL the colours!

I am going to call Customer Services in September/October to ask what the AD colours will be. I will almost definitely cancel before they send it.

Aw I'm sorry if I've spoiled the TSV for you, I was convincing myself! I have hundreds of colours so before I order any sets I have a trawl though to see whether I can assemble a similar set from the ones I have. Part of the lure of polishes for me is seeing them together in a set but ofcourse in real life I only use one colour at a time. So playing with the bottles I have helps me resist (sometimes).

If you still want to cancel the order for the first set it should be fairly easy to refuse delivery because the set will have to be delivered by courier rather than by Royal Mail. Hermes, for instance, don't mind you refusing (the courier still gets paid) and as long as you email QVC and cancel under DSR you won't be out of pocket at all. Alternatively you can accept the delivery, have a look and still cancel to get your full refund (incl outward p&p) and if the remover pot has leaked ;o) you can ask QVC for a collection.

As you said they know the autumn colours by know (infact I would imagine they are on Autumn 2015 and beyond).

They are probably already manufactured so that is a load of bunkum.

I envy you all regarding nail polish - I have really awful eyesight - varifocals which allow you to see quite well close and quite well distance but not really really good either way. Very close up work requiring accuracy is a real no no for me (I do my toes during summer and OH shows me the bad bits but they are far enough away for me not to be too precious). I love to see a well polished fingernail but if they are the slightest bit off I would rather have plain unpolished.

Mind you it saves me a fortune!

Sorry to swap the subject a bit, but... did anyone get the LAST Nails Inc TSV? Just wondering if there's one more Auto Delivery to come or not, I can't quite remember and might be confusing it with OPI.... Does anyone know please, and if so when? Thanks :)

As you said they know the autumn colours by know (infact I would imagine they are on Autumn 2015 and beyond).

They are probably already manufactured so that is a load of bunkum.

I envy you all regarding nail polish - I have really awful eyesight - varifocals which allow you to see quite well close and quite well distance but not really really good either way. Very close up work requiring accuracy is a real no no for me (I do my toes during summer and OH shows me the bad bits but they are far enough away for me not to be too precious). I love to see a well polished fingernail but if they are the slightest bit off I would rather have plain unpolished.

Mind you it saves me a fortune!

London fashion week coming up will be for Spring/Summer 2015 so once that has been seen NI will make colours for SS 15 and that will be what is in AD in November. NI won't have made them yet, they don't work that far in advance.

I can't see us getting November 2015 colours in Nov 2014. But yes I'm sure they already know what the 2015 palette will be.

Sorry to swap the subject a bit, but... did anyone get the LAST Nails Inc TSV? Just wondering if there's one more Auto Delivery to come or not, I can't quite remember and might be confusing it with OPI.... Does anyone know please, and if so when? Thanks :)

Hey Anso. Yes, there is another Auto Delivery due - this month, I think as the TSV was Jan and we had AD2 in April. Hope this picture attaches ok (click on it to enlarge, I think).

Nails Inc TSV AD3 Jul14.jpg

This is the list of colours:

• 1 x Thurloe Place (10ml) - a pearly pink nude that's new and made especially for QVC
• 1 x Clarendon Street (10ml) - a salmon pink nude cream that's new and made especially for QVC
• 1 x The Little Bolton’s (10ml) - a new slate blue/green cream
• 1 x Cavendish Place (10ml) - a new silver, turquoise, black and white Pop Art effect polish, looks stunning over the slate blue/green polish
• 1 x Palace Street (10ml) - a new silver crushed diamonds-effect polish
• 1 x Pont Street Mews (10ml) - this raspberry hot pink/purple cream is an all-time QVC favourite
• 1 x Chesterfield Hill (10ml) - new and made especially for QVC this pink and purple rainbow galaxy-effect polish looks stunning on its own or over Pont Street Mews

I am now seriously worried about my knowledge of these things!

Aw I'm sorry if I've spoiled the TSV for you, I was convincing myself! I have hundreds of colours so before I order any sets I have a trawl though to see whether I can assemble a similar set from the ones I have. Part of the lure of polishes for me is seeing them together in a set but ofcourse in real life I only use one colour at a time. So playing with the bottles I have helps me resist (sometimes).

If you still want to cancel the order for the first set it should be fairly easy to refuse delivery because the set will have to be delivered by courier rather than by Royal Mail. Hermes, for instance, don't mind you refusing (the courier still gets paid) and as long as you email QVC and cancel under DSR you won't be out of pocket at all. Alternatively you can accept the delivery, have a look and still cancel to get your full refund (incl outward p&p) and if the remover pot has leaked ;o) you can ask QVC for a collection.

Not at all, Akimbo. You are the voice of reason here and I should have consulted you sooner! I think I will go for the first delivery anyway - I can gift/ebay the ones that are repeats if necessary. Almost definitely won't have the AD though, especially if there's no info as to what's in it before they ship. As you guys are saying, it's a cop-out saying they don't know what colours they'll include yet.

Also, I have to echo what you say about being attracted to the sets. I was saying the same the other day. The sets really look lovely as you see the colours together. I almost got caught out by a bargain set of 6 they were selling at Nails Inc - all summer pastels. The photo was so pretty and then I considered each in isolation and decided I either wouldn't wear half of them or already had very similar.

So therapeatic talking about it on here!

Latest posts

Back