Nails Inc TSV 10/7/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As you said they know the autumn colours by know (infact I would imagine they are on Autumn 2015 and beyond).

well butler and wilson always says he's working way into next year or the year after, and he only does jewellery (on a rather small basis - compared to other companies), i would assume for bigger brands that are required to make millions of units, they know far ahead of the time in order to have them all designed, made and shipped out ready for the autumn.

Spring/Summer? That is weird. Caroline told me on Twitter yesterday that it would be Autumn/Winter colours. Strange!

They already have the AW 14 colours on QVC, well the gel ones, rest of AW will be out in August.

Just a thought buy why doesnt Nails Inc try setting the trend rather than following it :S , I means its a big brand and seems alittle silly to be getting customers to sign up for Auto delivery without revealing the colours yet.

Don't know if you heard but they said in the last show that if you ordered the Auto Delivery, you will get an email telling you the colours before they send the November collection out so you have chance to change your mind.

Didn't hear that. Not showing the colours was what really decided me not to order. Good thing really as I already probably have enough to stock several salons.:mysmilie_17:

Didn't hear that. Not showing the colours was what really decided me not to order. Good thing really as I already probably have enough to stock several salons.:mysmilie_17:

Good self-restraint, Breeze. They really messed up with the Auto Delivery, I think. Trying to make people feel they were going to get the best surprise ever and something hot off the catwalks didn't work for a lot of potential buyers. Savvy shoppers like to know what they are getting.

Deliberated all day and then ordered at about 5 to midnight! Might cancel the Leighton Denny TSV I've got on waitlist now.

Also agree that not revealing the autumn colours was a mistake. AW14 has already been on the catwalk, the next London Fashion Week will be showing SS15 and it would be silly to release those nail colours then.

Well here is the message I got from Caroline herself saying it will be AW colours....

"Caroline Manley - Hi, yes we do! It's exactly the same format as the TSV but all AW shades - stunning! Should be delivered to you early November"

Thanks for that. I wondered if it would be the "same format" (ie a gel effect, a treatment colour/nude, 2 plain polish and 2 effect polish) so good to know.

I ordered the autodelivery option this morning at 9.45 am after I read the post about the preliminary email on the second drop. I resisted all day yesterday because I was unhappy about the lack of detail but when I saw it was still available this morning I ordered. I've committed myself to some overtime next week now as I gone a bit OTT this week ordering several alpha H sets, which incidentally I'm thrilled with as well as the Nails Inc, I am not going to resist the Elemis and the L'occitane I ordered on wait list turned up today. :blush:

I am looking forward to the A/W Nails Inc I really hope they will be including some of the new Alexa Chung range. They did say on one show I watched that there would be more special effects I think they said four. Alexa range has a camo and a lace. They sound interesting here's hoping!

Thanks for that. I wondered if it would be the "same format" (ie a gel effect, a treatment colour/nude, 2 plain polish and 2 effect polish) so good to know.

I'm pretty sure they said it would be the same type of format and I'm sure one of the QVC presenters said there would be a Gel Effect one in Nov too.

I'm pretty sure they said it would be the same type of format and I'm sure one of the QVC presenters said there would be a Gel Effect one in Nov too.

Cheers, Anso. I just remembered they also said the remover would be blueberry scented instead of mango.

Ordered this about 10 mins before TSV ended on Thursday evening. Arrived this morning at 9am. Well pleased with both delivery and product. Love love love the colours. Wish now I had maybe gone for the auto delivery but at the time - I can't buy what I can't see. That really is verging on the ridiculous for me - ordering something and you don't know what it is. Think Nails Inc lost out on a few orders because they didn't reveal the AD colours.

Anyone heard anything else about the autodelivery colours. Do you really think they will let us know the colours in advance?

Just read this on FB about the Auto delivery colours ...

- Imperial Road (navy midnight metallic)
- The Thames (cool grey trend shade)
- Nevello Street (white and silver dusting effect)
- Abbey Gardens Garden Party (deep raspberry pink garden party)
- Bishops Road (fine gold and black glitter)
- Express Nail Polish Remover Pot Gel Effect Polish
- Gel Effect Polish (Unkown Colour atm )

Just read this on FB about the Auto delivery colours ...

- Imperial Road (navy midnight metallic)
- The Thames (cool grey trend shade)
- Nevello Street (white and silver dusting effect)
- Abbey Gardens Garden Party (deep raspberry pink garden party)
- Bishops Road (fine gold and black glitter)
- Express Nail Polish Remover Pot Gel Effect Polish
- Gel Effect Polish (Unkown Colour atm )

Thanks!

Isn't Thames an old colour? I'm sure I have a grey called that. I thought they said it would all be new colours, so new that they had not been made yet "because they were waiting for London Fashion week" etc at TSV time....? Disappointed if that's the case as I'm tired of getting Nails Inc duplicates (and find eBay is not worth it as you get nothing for them, most won't even sell for £2.99!) *sad face*

I cancelled mine because I didn't want to risk not liking the colours as we had to buy blind. However, on seeing this I probably would have liked it. I quite like dark shades on my nails. Don't need it though.

Latest posts

Back