My lovely things

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Will someone please put me out of my misery an tell me if this channel on TV and if so what number is it on Virgin,Sky and Freeview. Or, do I have to go on line to see what they have to sell. I can't find it on my TV. (Having too many of these senior moments lately!!). Thanks.

Will someone please put me out of my misery an tell me if this channel on TV and if so what number is it on Virgin,Sky and Freeview. Or, do I have to go on line to see what they have to sell. I can't find it on my TV. (Having too many of these senior moments lately!!). Thanks.

It's not on the telly Abbeystead, it's on the internet.

It's on from 5pm til 11pm every night.

Go to www.rocks.tv and you will see a chatbox on the lefthand side where we all have a natter during the auctions and on the homepage you can also see some of the jewellery that will be auctioned that night.

You should join us tonight, it's great fun :D

Watch out for Tabs Jantac, she's using an assumed name on Rocks, then swoops in and nicks things from under your nose :D She's a demon sniper:not worthy: but I'm gonna get my OH some cufflinks if it kills me!!!:laugh:

So with Lily the bargain queen and Tabs the incognito demon sniper there's obviously quite a lot of competition - just as well black diamonds aren't so popular, I might be in with a chance there!

good luck with the cufflinks, I do like that design that's coming up tonight:)

Mad, I couldn't believe it when Tabs nicked your cuffys last night! Talk about brazen :eek:
Those were the cufflinks we bought for our junior doc who left us a couple of weeks ago, and they are really lovely - he was dead chuffed with them. I bought them off the Coloured Rocks website before rockstv came online, and paid £25 for them, but they look as though they cost much, much more ;)
I will be there again tonight, I am desperate to get hold of that elusive rose gold & garnet ring. I was bidding on it the other night but it went just above my budget and I lost it :( (You might know Tabs has got one though...) :p

Lily what a fabulous selection you have. Bargains? That's an understatement. You must be delighted. I would have any of them but the multi gem is particularly nice. Just one wee question - your favourite colour wouldn't happen to be blue would it? :Happy1:

No, it's green actually!
I have red hair and I wear a lot of browns, golds, creams and greens.... but I love gemstones of all colours. I didn't have any blue gems, so I thought it was time to get me some :D

Wow what a lot of lovely bling you got!
My particular favourite is the aquamarine ring - if I'd been online at that time I'd have given you a run for your money!!!! (Or maybe it's one of those that don't resize enough)
The earrings are fabulous too, though I don't get on with post & butterflies so I couldn't wear them sadly.
I got all my bits out to show off to my friend today - she was amazed and I've packed her off with a copy of the book (I've had 3 after all!) and the address for the website!
It's belting with rain just now and my pix are much better with daylight, so I'll prob do my bargainous mountain tomorrow.
Enjoy your goodies hun, you've certainly done well on price as well as looks.

:eek: Mad you know i never did that on purpose:eek: I'll not bid while ur on any more :(:p

:eek: No, you go ahead Tabs, I'm only after the amethyst cufflinks, and you've got yours now, so it's only everyone else I'll have to fight for them:D
:doggie:

Thanks bargainhunter! I went for those white topaz earrings when I saw the pic of your lovely amethyst ones in the same design, so thanks for posting it! My friend's bithday on Tuesday, hope she will love them :D

I simply cannot watch any more until end of August - I spent another £100 this evening and I really don't have it to spare :( I have no self control.
Am pleased I got my rose gold & garnet ring though, and some lovely blue topaz & diamond earrings to complete my 'set'. Also got two pretty silver rings, one garnet and 1 pink topaz, which are being put away til Xmas for the nieces - I have 3, and a god daughter to think of!

I think we all suffer with "overspends" !! your garnet in rose gold looks so pretty so im sure you will love it..looking forward to seeing pics:)

I have spent far too much over the last few evenings too - but I can't help it, the prices are so good and my fingers are drawn to the bid button.

I have some lovely pieces though that have already arrived and lots and lots waiting to be delivered.

I have bought some fabulous pressies but I will have to be strict with myself and make sure that I do give the pressies as intended.....I am keeping my lovely, lovely pearls and my sapphire and diamond pendant though.

:D

Thanks everyone for your help. Thought I s was going mental looking for the Channel. Cheers.

wow, some lovely stuff there lily, i LOVE the pendant, and the blue topaz rings, and the aquamarine ring, all the pressies you got for people are fab, wish i got gifts that lovely. i am sure the will be over the moon hon. :)

Latest posts

Back