My first qvc post! Hello everyone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Welcome Kat, its a great forum.

Lynn, don't worry that you might be repeating subjects that have been aired. Anyone who starts a thread takes a risk it might be a flop and gets no replies, or might have been done before and you get some mean responses. You also learn who to avoid.

Who could you possibly mean, Itchy?:cheeky:

Welcome Kat,
you'll enjoy the laughs you get on here and the very informative info. :hi:

Thank you to you all for the lovely welcome. Sorry Jude, auto correct is to blame...
I know I said AY's voice is annoying, but I like her and feel a bit mean saying it! I wish she would wear less of the slap too, I know she is the expert and I'm not, and the studio lights and all, but she looks like a drag queen sometimes as if she has put it on with a trowl. Lol my auto correct nearly said "growl"!! Anyhow I love qvc, am on maternity leave recovering from surgery so it has been a godsend for the Christmas shopping this year. I have split the Elemis, Smashbox and L'occitaine TSV's into gifts and kept some for me, qvc have been reccommending this for years and I have finally done it saving money too. Waiting to see the Laura Gellar TSV but unlikely to buy this time. Will check out some other threads now.

newwelcomekat.gif

Hello there and welcome.

I am sitting here late as usual, the Forum's resident insomniac although I do have a legitimate excuse tonight ladies.

My daughter in on Labour ward as I speak and after being induced very early this morning has now been told that she must have a C section so I am here at her house looking after the grandchildren and watching Q of course.

Will be watching Laura at midnight. (Lifts right leg and makes circles with her ankle as she has that irritating pain in right leg again).

If I'm not online tomorrow you'll know I've had a thrombosis.

I hope you ARE joking gem genie !

Welcome Kat73 - there's NEVER a dull moment on here ! and its all harmless fun.

great......now i went and did it again........and i don't get it. i think you all rock :rock:

Hello Kat :hi: a big fat :mysmilie_357: from me too!! Miss Piggy aka LOOK AT ME, I'M SO SMALL !!!! is my personal dislike although I try to keep my opinions to myself... :angel:

Hello Kat :hi: a big fat :mysmilie_357: from me too!! Miss Piggy aka LOOK AT ME, I'M SO SMALL !!!! is my personal dislike although I try to keep my opinions to myself... :angel:

I've just seen a squadron of pigs flying over my house PPC. Know where they might have come from?

Latest posts

Back