My first qvc post! Hello everyone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi Kat73, a warm welcome from me. I love this forum. I remember the first time I discovered it. I knew I had a serious QVC habit (my parcels were hidden from my OH in every nook and cranny in the hourse) and I was just googling "QVC" "addiction" "habit" like a wild woman at 1:00 a.m after having stayed up to watch another TSV that I didn't remotely want or was interested in! I just couldn't bear to miss out on a bargain. LOL! Anyway, up popped this forum, and I can tell you, I LMAO and cried a bit too. I felt like I had come home.

I like to check in and see what people are musing about, get a heads up on products, read about people's experiences of certain brands - it's great - and I get a warm glow thinking of us all out there, awaiting out parcels, and then coming on here to have a little chat / moan.

As for the presenters, I must admit there was a time when I watched far too much and knew them all a bit too well. Thankfully, we now have Sky + and I only flick over to Le Q to have a nose, or watch Laura Geller, who I adore!

JF can get on my nerves, Claire is a bit girly wirly, but you have to admire her enthusiasm. I think JR is probably one of the best presenters in that she is very informative, and doesn't gush or talk a load of rubbish (apart from the B&W hours, which I cannot abide!). AY - can't say I really mind her. And as for her dress snese, yes, it is a bit "out there" but I like the fact that she at least makes an effort, even though she doesn't alkways pull it off. Debbie Greenwood is probably the best pulled together in the style stakes.

Usually when I hear them talking about how a duvet would make a great stocking filler or buy some diamoneek for your kids teacher, I just feel a bit sorry for them - how awful to have to talk a load of nonsense just to meet your sales targets.

Usually when I hear them talking about how a duvet would make a great stocking filler or buy some diamoneek for your kids teacher, I just feel a bit sorry for them - how awful to have to talk a load of nonsense just to meet your sales targets.

The new presenter on C&C (not Genevieve) rattled them all off incl. Uncle Tom Cobbley the other day. And she was doing so well.

Latest posts

Back