My fave beauty models

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
Ok we all know that Sharon and Goody are my fave fashion models on Q.

Here are my fave beauty models.

The stunning Tara

image.jpgimage.jpg

And the incorrigible Gisela
image.jpgimage.jpg

I don't know where Tara hangs out, or who with. But I wish it was me!

As or Gisela, keep an eye on your handbag, that girl looks like trouble! :talking:

I like the pretty cherub who does the ad for Turkish jewellery. Exotic looking wee thing with high cheek bones and skin to die for. Can't remember her name or the name of the jewellery. Not Or-Paz the other one. Or maybe it is Or-Paz. I dunno.

And Tara is stunning.

There's also a very pretty doe eyed blonde. Arrrrgghh! I can't remember her name either. Is it Courtney??? Jeez the old brain is befuddled this morning.

Tara is stunning and Safi is gorgeous. Catherine (i think that's what her name is) who does the jewellery and some fashion has a lovely face.
Courtney has beautiful eyes, a bit like bambi.

All of the both with the exception of Catherine - who is lovely inside and out but not in a cosmetic product way i think? I also think Halla (totally stunning in on some of the beauty channel clips) and Sammy (Mallys model - Cameron Daiz look alike??)

Nalintha and Saffi. Tara I find far too in love with herself, all that pouting, I could smack her one. Jane, model Catherine's mother, used to be just the same.

Don't like Gisela, and that other redhead, Diana? - can't be doing with 'em, perhaps it's redheads I have a problem with..

Last edited:
I used to like Joy the Mojave Magic model...she was last seen on QVC UK in a VT to sell the "wrapmina" and looked better in it than I imagine anyone else would. I think she's still a regular on QVC US. Speaking of Joys, has anyone noticed "Our Plus-sized model Joy" being called Jocelyn in a shapewear infomercial? There's a fair bit of scaffolding to keep that bosom at chin level!

Jude xx

I used to like Joy the Mojave Magic model...she was last seen on QVC UK in a VT to sell the "wrapmina" and looked better in it than I imagine anyone else would. I think she's still a regular on QVC US. Speaking of Joys, has anyone noticed "Our Plus-sized model Joy" being called Jocelyn in a shapewear infomercial? There's a fair bit of scaffolding to keep that bosom at chin level!

Jude xx

i agree, she was lovely - so was the make up and what was his name - michael?

joy's name is joycelyn.

i don't find tara at all attractive - can't get past that huge square masculine jaw.

I like the pretty cherub who does the ad for Turkish jewellery. Exotic looking wee thing with high cheek bones and skin to die for. Can't remember her name or the name of the jewellery. Not Or-Paz the other one. Or maybe it is Or-Paz. I dunno.

Is the jewellery Ottoman? I'm pretty sure Or-Paz is Israeli.

It's funny how we can find different looks attractive or not.
I don't find Tara attractive at all.
Catherine is gorgeous & my favourite of the make up models is Amanda.

i agree, she was lovely - so was the make up and what was his name - michael?

joy's name is joycelyn.

i don't find tara at all attractive - can't get past that huge square masculine jaw.

I prefer to say angular!

I can't see passed taras large shiny forehead and square jaw - reminds me of Crichton in red dwarf. Not keen on amanda

I think Tara is lovely. Right out of a Jane Austen novel. Amanda gets on my nerves for some reason. Catherine is the curvy blonde yes? She's lovely too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back