My Cotton Cloud Bath Rug TSV 06/09/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This is QVC more chance of hell freezing over than them selling spare covers! I had a V pillow from Northern Nights and they were always been asked for spare covers that never materialised!

i stand on my mat for seconds. i can just imagine the state the momory foam will be in. the bathroom will not be the best place for memory foam for sure

I notice that some posts are being duplicated, as mine was above. It only seemed to show up after clicking it a second time . This has only started happening since the recent problems with the forum site. Anyone know how to stop this happening?

Yes just press post reply as normal, then just go to the top and press "today's posts" and it'll let you back to the full page and let you carry on as normal.

I'm editing to say just pressed as normal and it's worked ok. :mysmilie_14:

This looks like a right mould festering thing. Ugh, the thought of all those manky mould spores in the bathroom turns my stomach. How on earth will it ever dry out if it's made of memory foam. What a load of rubbish.

Couldn't stop laughing this morning when Craig said he has had one for years surprise!! surprise!! and how he loves standing on it what a sado!!!! you must only stand on your bath mat for a couple of mins tops if hes had one for years wonder were he got it might have been B&Ms

Apparently Jill Gauntlet has one to stand on to do the ironing....The representative has hers in her en suite bathroom .Well lucky her .

I agree with all the posts about it will never dry out.

Use it today, and tomorrow you will have the pleasure of standing on a damp smelly piece of foam.

But look on the bright side - - - at least they don't have a toilet mat to go with it, especially if there are men in the house.

Use it today, and tomorrow you will have the pleasure of standing on a damp smelly piece of foam.

But look on the bright side - - - at least they don't have a toilet mat to go with it, especially if there are men in the house.

Give it time, I'm sure that will be somewhere on the horizon. I stick with my 4 quid IKEA microfiber bath mat thanks, last for ages and dry very quickly..

What a stupid TSV! I think it would be better as bedding for a cat or a small dog!

What a stupid TSV! I think it would be better as bedding for a cat or a small dog!

Someone on Q`s facebook page has ordered 2, one as a pet bed and one to sit on top of an antique ottoman. That`s 60 quid for 2 items she probably could have got elsewhere for a tenner each.

One of my cats has adopted the little-used breakfast bar in my kitchen as his spot to sleep and to supervise kitchen activity, so I give him our old bath mat whenever I buy a new one - the last one was 99p in the January sale...I should have bought 25 of them!

Someone on Q`s facebook page has ordered 2, one as a pet bed and one to sit on top of an antique ottoman. That`s 60 quid for 2 items she probably could have got elsewhere for a tenner each.

Oh! No come on now, they are actually saving money by buying 2, half price postage on the second item. You have to realise the those on the Q Facebook site are Q groupies.. They will buy and fawn over any crap that the Q sell as they are that stupid they believe everything that gushes out of the presenters lying mouths...

Oh! No come on now, they are actually saving money by buying 2, half price postage on the second item. You have to realise the those on the Q Facebook site are Q groupies.. They will buy and fawn over any crap that the Q sell as they are that stupid they believe everything that gushes out of the presenters lying mouths...

Nope not even half price p and p for the poor deluded woman because she ordered 2 different colours so she says.

Basically this is £29 for something you wash to death and throw out. That's a lot of money when you can get decent bathmats for much less than that.

Give it time, I'm sure that will be somewhere on the horizon. I stick with my 4 quid IKEA microfiber bath mat thanks, last for ages and dry very quickly..

I think we have the same, is it this one?

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/40211213/

We've been very happy with it. Nice and squidgy underfoot, hygienic, fluffs back up after washing and - as you say - dries quickly. Did anyone hear how many they claimed to have shifted? Why did they go for so many lairy colours? They play it ultra safe on popular make up brand TSV's, where a selection of colours would be more likely to sell, then go all avant garde on random items like this. :wonder:

Couldn't stop laughing this morning when Craig said he has had one for years surprise!! surprise!! and how he loves standing on it what a sado!!!! you must only stand on your bath mat for a couple of mins tops if hes had one for years wonder were he got it might have been B&Ms

Probably had the £4.99 one from Aldi/Lidl that I've seen crop up a few times over the years.

I've given up on them and now throw an old towel down. Whenever I tried washing my heavier bath mats they'd cause the washing machine to make the most awful noise.

Latest posts

Back