My Cotton Cloud Bath Rug TSV 06/09/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

We have an upstairs bathroom and loo and a downstairs loo / glory hole where I keep mops and buckets, brushes etc and my cat is the devil incarnate when she`s in there. Pedestal mats from in front of the loo are literally shredded by her and then she somehow rolls herself into the mat as a kind of igloo. Doesn`t matter what kind of mat I use, she just destroys it, same with the mop and brush heads, she wrecks them and yet she never touches anything in any other part of the house. I`ve given up now and simply don`t bother using a mat in the downstairs loo and have now learned to stand the mop and brushes with the head pointing upwards. We used to keep a spare set of toothbrushes and toothpaste on the sink in there too but she attacked those as well. I think she`s claimed the room as her own territory and I`m always careful to close the door behind me when I leave the room but hubby and grandkids regularly forget and then she`s in there like a shot. This tsv bath mat would last about 5 minutes with my cat.

I think we have the same, is it this one?

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/40211213/

We've been very happy with it. Nice and squidgy underfoot, hygienic, fluffs back up after washing and - as you say - dries quickly. Did anyone hear how many they claimed to have shifted? Why did they go for so many lairy colours? They play it ultra safe on popular make up brand TSV's, where a selection of colours would be more likely to sell, then go all avant garde on random items like this. :wonder:
Very similar but the pile is a little longer, comfy on the feet though..

I think we have the same, is it this one?

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/40211213/

We've been very happy with it. Nice and squidgy underfoot, hygienic, fluffs back up after washing and - as you say - dries quickly. Did anyone hear how many they claimed to have shifted? Why did they go for so many lairy colours? They play it ultra safe on popular make up brand TSV's, where a selection of colours would be more likely to sell, then go all avant garde on random items like this. :wonder:

I have 3 of them, I love them. Super soft, yet thin enough to dry quickly over the side of the bath after use.
Mine are all white though.

Latest posts

Back