My Cotton Cloud Bath Rug TSV 06/09/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So that`s where all the leftover fabric from the recent Centigrade tsv got to !

What an absolutely brilliant idea........if you like the idea of a bath mat which once wet (as in when washed) will probably take a billion, billion years to dry!

:doh:

"Ultimate luxury extra comfort" - how much luxury and comfort do we really need from a bathmat?

My Cotton Cloud High Density Memory Foam Bathmat with Removable Cover
Item Number: 805311
QVC Price £36.00
Todays Special Value Price £25.00
P&P £5.95

The My Cotton Cloud bathmat boasts thick memory foam filling and a removable, machine washable, cotton cover; plus it comes in a gorgeous range of colours to suit your home's style. Treat your feet to pure comfort when moving around your bathroom with this stylish and effective design.

Luxury landing - due to the high density memory foam filling, you can enjoy an indulgent, sink-in sensation for your feet when you're getting in and out of your bath or shower. The extra volume and thickness cushions your feet and then springs back to its original form once the pressure is lifted.

Washable wonder - thanks to the removable innovative design, you can remove the high density foam filling and wash the cotton cover in your washing machine to ensure a thorough clean.

Eight colours to choose from - this premium bathmat comes in a choice of eight chic colour options to match or complement your existing décor. White, Linen and Charcoal will suit bathrooms with a neutral colour scheme, while the Orange, Blush, Turquoise, Chartreuse and Sapphire offer a pop of colour.

Cover: 100% cotton; filling: high density memory foam
Cotton cover is machine washable at 30C
Bathmat (l x w): 80cm x 50cm

Colour options:

White
Linen
Charcoal
Orange
Blush
Turquoise
Chartreuse
Sapphire

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.805311

I notice that some posts are being duplicated, as mine was above. It only seemed to show up after clicking it a second time . This has only started happening since the recent problems with the forum site. Anyone know how to stop this happening?

I notice that some posts are being duplicated, as mine was above. It only seemed to show up after clicking it a second time . This has only started happening since the recent problems with the forum site. Anyone know how to stop this happening?

I get a weird message but ignore it scroll up and click on Today's Posts. that works for me. I'm using I Pad most of the time.

The bath rugs are a bot too luxurious for my household .I need mats that can be frequently bunged in the wash and dried quickly. Living with two men ,Mr T is a builder and I don't have an en suite.

Last edited:
I just watched the presentation... Is this a joke?! It feels like a parody of QVC!

Is this mat a magic mat? Dries instantly? I only ask because it still looks like it'll get all wet and soggy when you step out the shower/bath making it look as messy and scruffy as my ten quid one till its dry again. Thirty one quid for a bath mat that you only stand on for a minute or two, while you get dry? Now I'm convinced the "C" stands for comedy :mysmilie_15:

I'm not interested but wouldn't you have thought they would be flogging us spare covers as well. What are you supposed to do whilst the cover is in the wash?

Latest posts

Back