Mondays at 9pm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oooh can't wait!!! She will be in for the hard sell again trying to sell us a load of crap fitness equipment that just sits gathering dust. Oh and don't forget she'll be trying to flog her latest 'novel'. One to definitely avoid I think!!

Del Boy is back with her show "back to you"

Well we know what we WONT be doing on Monday nights in September!

Well I know what I WILL doing - tuning in to have a good laugh at how sh*t it is! I remember the last one. She had a stupid stick you wave in the air to tone your muscles, a pair of toenail clippers. It wouldn't surprise me if she tried to sell her e-books on there, though I doubt QVC would allow it. Because they're e-books the profit margin would be quite low, plus they wouldn't be able to use the "limited stock" shtick as e-books are infinitesimal.

I know, let's play a guessing game. Name 3 items that are going to feature in her show. I will start off with:

1) A foot file for callouses.
2) A cheap cubic zirconia..... oops I mean Diamonique..... pendant.
3) A Clairol foot spa or a cheap tablet.

Sorry but I can`t bear to watch this woman. She has a face I could cheerfully slap !
( Just call me an intolerant old woman but these days I suffer fools very badly ! )

Oh God!!! I cannot bear that show, and what with patronising Andi Peters making a return, those are two reasons not to watch on certain days.

I cannot take Back To You seriously since reading a post on here that it was the show which sold returned items Back To You. I thought that was a great joke and always think of it when she says those words. It would also help if there was the slightest chance that Flinty was even 1% genuine in her concern for her viewers, followers or of course readers.

Coming up on Monday's show.......

1) A reusable toothpick.
2) A colonic irrigation home kit.
3) A laundry egg with a few beach pebbles in it.

I would like to bet they'll have the body blade on again. They'll have some of them giant nail clippers that they never seem to be able to get rid of. I would also like to bet old Flinty will have her sister on doing the red carpet nails! Every other sentence will be a blatant plug for her 'Novel'.

I have just skimmed her blog about it and you are correct, the body blade is featuring a lot. Gosh that woman has no shame, every paragraph has a plug for her book and a slimming book (wouldn't figure if she had written the slimming book or not and life is just too short to do more than a speed read)

Lol its funny DF has written a slimming book , As Judge Judy would say " She certainly doesn't look like shes ever missed a meal"

Coming up on Monday's show.......

1) A reusable toothpick.
2) A colonic irrigation home kit.
3) A laundry egg with a few beach pebbles in it.

Hey wait a minute, these sound like great much required contents fillers for Christmas crackers.

Maybe they will feature a special 'Christmas in September TSV' featuring ' Craigs Complete Christmas Cracker Crafting'

Thank you Q!!

Last edited:
Lol its funny DF has written a slimming book , As Judge Judy would say " She certainly doesn't look like shes ever missed a meal"

I wouldn't say she was fat or anything, but slimming expert is stretching it a bit.

Well well, she mentioned her slimming book within the very first minute. Yawn! Then a guy came on with some sort of back massager that looked more like a mangled sex toy! LOL! Then she mentioned the Body Blade. Double yawn!

She'll probably mention the menopause at least twice. And she'll jabber on about twitter incessantly. Can't ****** stand the woman. The trailer for her programme shows her two (rather beautiful chocolate labradors) watching her going backwards and forwards on an aeropilates machine. I like to think of them sitting there, thinking: 'silly ****** bint: go on, fall off the damn thing'

I'M A MEDIUM IN THIS, DAMMIT

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back