Molton Brown - What do you think?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't think I've ever seen a large size of Eucalyptus in the outlet village over here.
They have my contact details if and when it ever comes in but so far no joy.
They generally have the 100mls sizes & I buy those 6 at a time.
BTW Here in Dublin city we've got three MB stores which are always empty,even the concession in Brown Thomas.
Their outlet store in Co Kildare though is always busy.

I don't think I've ever seen a large size of Eucalyptus in the outlet village over here.
They have my contact details if and when it ever comes in but so far no joy.
They generally have the 100mls sizes & I buy those 6 at a time.
BTW Here in Dublin city we've got three MB stores which are always empty,even the concession in Brown Thomas.
Their outlet store in Co Kildare though is always busy.

spot on there Marzy
no eucalyptus at the cheshire oaks shop today!!
they were doing 4 300ml bottles for 38 quid and had lots of different ones to choose from,thats quite a saving they cost 16 each now!!
some nice sets of 3 handwashes for 29 quid all with a pump,either puritas or white mulberry or they had 2 handwashes and a hand lotion for 29 quid but then you had to buy a pump seperately
I got a set of 10 assorted shower gels and a case for 18.75,all 50ml sizes but such a nice assortment,boxed too,I was pleased as it had templetree ,black pepper and eucalyptus in it so it wasnt all bad!
they had some boxed sets too for 36 quid and also some sets for men with plenty of hairwash and shower products in,at least 2 full sizes and 2 100 ml bottles for 31 quid

mb alwaws seems a bit cheap and fake to me. the names of the products the smell of the products and the ingredients of the products.
like the warming eucalyptus when i need warming up like today but will not be buying anymore £16 for shower gel........from mb

spot on there Marzy
no eucalyptus at the cheshire oaks shop today!!
they were doing 4 300ml bottles for 38 quid and had lots of different ones to choose from,thats quite a saving they cost 16 each now!!
some nice sets of 3 handwashes for 29 quid all with a pump,either puritas or white mulberry or they had 2 handwashes and a hand lotion for 29 quid but then you had to buy a pump seperately
I got a set of 10 assorted shower gels and a case for 18.75,all 50ml sizes but such a nice assortment,boxed too,I was pleased as it had templetree ,black pepper and eucalyptus in it so it wasnt all bad!
they had some boxed sets too for 36 quid and also some sets for men with plenty of hairwash and shower products in,at least 2 full sizes and 2 100 ml bottles for 31 quid

You are lucky having those shops there, we do not have them on the South Coast.

I have recently got to the end of my stash of MB and had been using L'Occitane, however my cat, who likes to come and sit on the bathroom floor when I have a bath, became ecstatic when I used my last bit of Templetree , which I had been saving up. How could I resist the pleas of my cat? I found a website where they were selling a Mediterranean set of 6 shower gels - and no coco de mer- and succumbed.

I have recently got to the end of my stash of MB and had been using L'Occitane, however my cat, who likes to come and sit on the bathroom floor when I have a bath, became ecstatic when I used my last bit of Templetree , which I had been saving up. How could I resist the pleas of my cat? I found a website where they were selling a Mediterranean set of 6 shower gels - and no coco de mer- and succumbed.

What site was that FP if you don't mind me asking?

Going back to the original theme of the thread, I still love MB and buy from their website but do use other products that are good value from QVC so not as much as I used to. I get quite a few offers come through from the website and I will always buy MB as I love the eucalyptus; my all time favorite.

I went shopping yesterday and went past one of their stores and noticed in the window the same boxes I had stuff in months ago so nothing new for Christmas as yet. I still think they were mad to dump QVC and would love to see them back. The Christmas TSV did me very well, stocking up for a good part of the year and presents as well.

Latest posts

Back