Molton Brown TSV 14/03/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm not buying. Firstly I'm on a self-imposed QVC ban and secondly, although I loved MB in the past I've come to realise it's not worth the money to me personally.

I agree, the extent of my bathing experience is diving in the shower, five minutes later I'm out again. I use Kick Start from Aldi, it's zesty lemon and tea tree and it absolutely gorgeous (if you like the smell of lemons) best of all, I can get a litre for under a fiver. :mysmilie_14:

I will pass on the tsv too. I have been invited by MB to ... The Patisserie Parlour Event on the 23rd of this month lol. Think I will give that a miss as well. I bought some goodies from MB online in their sale, I seem to be bombarded with emails from them since. I keep forgetting to unsubscribe.

Really dislike the Gingerlily and not keen on the honey suckle also just finishing the pedigree handwash currently and am bored with it, glad not to be tempted as have a stash of favourites and live near an outlet. Great opportunity to purchase for those who like or want to try these fragrances.

I used to really love MB but now only buy items which are not loaded with SLS.
The presenter goes on about good for you ingredients but conveniently forgets to mention that it is made with cheap foaming agents which is such a shame as the fragrances smell beautiful and last a long while

Despite waiting up until midnight, I actually decided not to buy this after all. Too much shower gel for me as I got a lot from MB direct just before Christmas and it will take me all year probably to use up what I've got. If it had been two handwashes and a hand lotion I might have gone for it but I've saved my cash.

CC

Jemma did post that they were going to have a lot more stock as the speed at which the last one went rather took them by surprise. Which is good..... except for people like me who wanted a plethora of OTO or event prices!!!!!

For anyone who likes Pink Pepper Pod, Aldi are bringing out a new range of perfumes one of which is supposed to smell exactly like PPP and it's £3.99

Nearly lunch time and still in stock?

thats because they bought a lot more stock of it due to the last one selling out early but still not enough as over 70% had gone in the morning show

Jemma did post that they were going to have a lot more stock as the speed at which the last one went rather took them by surprise. Which is good..... except for people like me who wanted a plethora of OTO or event prices!!!!!

they wont have event pricing as there is no special event at the moment & at most they would only have 2 OTOS if that

Ah so it`s £45 for just over a litre of soapy stuff equivalent in size to a large bottle of Fairy liquid and 8 teaspoons of handcream. Doesn`t sound a good deal to me.

Ah so it`s £45 for just over a litre of soapy stuff equivalent in size to a large bottle of Fairy liquid and 8 teaspoons of handcream. Doesn`t sound a good deal to me.

I am so grateful for this viewpoint. I have been dithering - buying it / not buying it ... too dear / good value for MB. And so on. I do love Molton Brown but seeing it like this, I've reached my decision. I have a lot in the cupboard from specials in the second half of last year anyway.

I just don't especially fancy the smells in this TSV so I'm out and it doesn't look like there will be a OTO so hopefully my money is 'safe' and I can get that Yankee TSV without a hint of guilt ;)

I just don't especially fancy the smells in this TSV so I'm out and it doesn't look like there will be a OTO so hopefully my money is 'safe' and I can get that Yankee TSV without a hint of guilt ;)

Good reasoning, Tarketta! You are getting better at this!

It's all thanks to you, AndiK!

Pleased if I can help in any way at all. I don't want to spoil anyone's buying pleasure though. For me, now I've cut down, the occasional Q purchases are all the more sweet, with less of the associated guilt.

This year I have bought the two YC ADs and one Decleor TSV so will be adding the other YC AD this week. On the beauty front I did get the Deceleor and Elemis Xmas sets of course. It seems ages since I got a Gatineau TSV and they used to be regular purchase for me. Of course if it weren't for the fact I have all the items in the kit in my stash, I would probably be getting the MB set! I did go mad invtheir store though in the January sales. (I know, I DARED to go to the DHS!)

Latest posts

Back