Molton Brown TSV 14/03/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I agree, JO is lovely, as is Templetree IMHO. I do like R&R but is it just me who thinks it is practically all rhubarb with hardly any rose? Luckily I like rhubarb but if you are swayed by the rose element, well bad luck!

I agree, JO is lovely, as is Templetree IMHO. I do like R&R but is it just me who thinks it is practically all rhubarb with hardly any rose? Luckily I like rhubarb but if you are swayed by the rose element, well bad luck!

Oooh yes, a trio of Japanese Orange, Templetree and Pink Pepperpod would be my idea of heaven - I do love the spicy fragrances MB does. I agree re RnR, I haven't yet used the body wash, but the hand wash is somewhat rhubarb-heavy - I'll try the body wash in the summer as right now, it's a bit too cloying for my taste.

One I used to like which they brought back last winter was Sensual Hanaleni. Talk about knock your socks off!

One I used to like which they brought back last winter was Sensual Hanaleni. Talk about knock your socks off!

I bought the Xmas TSV and that's my next choice once my Japanese Orange runs out!!!! Is it sad I get excited about trying new shower gels?!?!?!?

If they are the little bottles, I have no interest. Also, the more fragrances they include, the more likely I won't like some. (Good for anyone who likes those things though!!)

Yes, I reckon it will be the same as the Xmas one. 3x300ml with 2x100ml. And that was a big success IIRC.

I just stocked up on my fave hand wash & lotion (Puritas) at the outlet shop at Gretna last week. I was given 4 x 50ml samples; Pink Pepperpod, Black Pepper, Orange & Bergamot and Gingerlily. Never tried the Pink Pepperpod before, it's lovely.

If it's a hand wash and hand lotion I might be in. I've tons of shower stuff, however, I found that if you put the shower stuff in the bath it does make quite a lot of bubbles so that uses it up. I love pink and black pepper and tobacco and I have the lime and patchouli hand wash and hand lotion which I'm going through quickly. It's a brand I love and use so I guess I'll be staying up to look and probably buy.

CC

Molton Brown 7 Piece Collection TSV 14/03/17
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.227594

Under £40 Delivered id guess as the TSV is usually about half price (price for ml for ml is £68 so about £34 + post for it)

300ml Dewy Lily Of The Valley & Star Anise Body Wash
300ml Delicious Rhubarb & Rose Body Wash
300ml Pettigree Dew Hand Wash
40ml Dewy Lily Of The Valley & Star Anise Hand Cream

30ml Pink Pepperpod Body Wash
30ml Gingerlily Body Wash
30ml Blossoming Honeysuckle & White Tea Body Wash

View attachment 13621

View attachment 13622

View attachment 13623

View attachment 13624

View attachment 13625