Molton Brown TSV 11/10/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've used Bayliss and Harding, the packaging is virtually the same, it smells lovely, cleans well but the best thing is it's really cheap, considering it (as someone has said here on this forum) it goes down the plug hole, that's good enough for me because I don't have, or want, luxurious bathing experiences, lounging in the bath for three hours with candles etc, I just pop in the shower, get washed and get out again, that's me done.

I've used Bayliss and Harding, the packaging is virtually the same, it smells lovely, cleans well but the best thing is it's really cheap, considering it (as someone has said here on this forum) it goes down the plug hole, that's good enough for me because I don't have, or want, luxurious bathing experiences, lounging in the bath for three hours with candles etc, I just pop in the shower, get washed and get out again, that's me done.

its different for everyone for me that stuff made my hands really dry & made my skin itch so dont buy it but it smells similar but not quite the same

its like everything someone will like one thing & hate another but someone will always love it

its different for everyone for me that stuff made my hands really dry & made my skin itch so dont buy it but it smells similar but not quite the same

its like everything someone will like one thing & hate another but someone will always love it

For the price, similar is good enough for me. There are plenty other brands on the market cheaper than MB and are dermatological tested to help dry, itchy hands that smell lovely, but that's just my opinion though.......but like you say each to their own.

Yeah I agree Bayliss and Harding is great ....more,popular in the recession too me thinks ....

I too like Bayliss and Harding, they do a rhubarb and vanilla hand wash which smells divine.

I can't see the point of spending £20 on handwash as it just goes straight down the drain, BUT we all enjoy spending our money on different things and it's nice to see people getting great pleasure from Molton Brown products :)

I too like Bayliss and Harding, they do a rhubarb and vanilla hand wash which smells divine.

I can't see the point of spending £20 on handwash as it just goes straight down the drain, BUT we all enjoy spending our money on different things and it's nice to see people getting great pleasure from Molton Brown products :)

Oh yes! The rhubarb and vanilla is absolutely gorgeous.

For the price, similar is good enough for me. There are plenty other brands on the market cheaper than MB and are dermatological tested to help dry, itchy hands that smell lovely, but that's just my opinion though.......but like you say each to their own.

you name it ive tried it & i find the dearer ones are acutally better for me & mum & last a lot longer than the cheaper ones too but im glad we are agreed as it is each to their own its the same for a lot of things

Molton brown are doing £15 off when you spend £30 or more on their website. I brought 3 baubles at £10 each and paid £15 plus 4.95 postage for them (3 nice secret santa pressies less than £20). QVC would have been nearer £30 inc pp. The code is HOUSE15

Thanks for info just ordered two Oudh Accord shower gels from the MB website.

you name it ive tried it & i find the dearer ones are acutally better for me & mum & last a lot longer than the cheaper ones too but im glad we are agreed as it is each to their own its the same for a lot of things

I don't find the cheaper ones run out quicker, I've had dearer and I've had cheaper and we find both last the same that's why I wouldn't waste my money, but like I say, each to their own.

I have very dry skin and from the various handwashes I've tried over the years, L'Occitane leaves my hands moisturised and feeling good - as opposed to stripped and itchy. I therefore don't mind spending a bit more as it helps my skin. What price health eh?! Horses for courses. I am still being tempted by the tsv but am wondering what the L'O tsv may be. I don't need both.

Pleased that some people have found the code useful. I'm not tight but like to get a bargain where possible and always look for discount codes before buying anything now.

I said I found the M&B handwashes dried my hands, but then so did L'Occitane. Wouldn't touch Bailey and Hardy thank you.

What I am using at the moment is Dr.Bonner Castile and Hemp liquid soap in Lavender, well it has 18 uses floors, dishes, clothes, me etc. Its smell like real lavender for a start. Bought it in TKMaxx for around £5 its large one. Also bought a smaller un fragrance one to wash makeup brushes, its also good for washing babies it seems. Been around for a hundred years or so. I did buy the SpaceNK own brand handwash and lotion when in the sales and still have some of them, never dried my hands out. But then again I don't buy cheap soaps either, but get the shea ones from the Soap Man who comes every year to the Christmas market in Belfast. Stockpile them up all veg based no dead cows and horses in the mix.

Latest posts

Back