Molton Brown TSV 11/10/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I much prefer unscented liquid soap. I don`t mind a fragranced bodywash as long as it doesn`t irritate my skin but I like plain, unscented hand wash. Carex, Simple, Sanex, Cussons and so on, all do unfragranced ones and they work just fine and don`t dry out my hands.
I bought a tsv of SBC shower gels a while ago and ended up giving them away because they made me itch like mad and yet the ABC one doesn`t and L`Occi ones don`t either but I no longer buy L`Occi stuff. My youngest son always buys me sets for Christmas or birthdays. To be honest I buy from the DHS most of the time and the only exception is the ABC bodywash which I love.

Same here, ABC for the shower and Carex by the sink. Occasional visit to the MB outlet store for Puritas, if I happen to be over that way.

Don't very often pay a lot for soap ..just a treat this time with the Milton brown ...a little splurge but I really wouldn't make it a habit .....will,enjoy every moment I use it and prob treat myself to bday treat again next year.

I thought it was a very boring TsV.....but then I was never into their big christmas TSV's before.I did one year buy my MIL one and I was unimpressed then - and I think she was too!!

I did however really want the scrub bar and managed to find it on the internet for £11 free delivery so I was pleased with that.

i don't think they sold as many TSV's as they thought they would.

I thought it was a very boring TsV.....but then I was never into their big christmas TSV's before.I did one year buy my MIL one and I was unimpressed then - and I think she was too!!

I did however really want the scrub bar and managed to find it on the internet for £11 free delivery so I was pleased with that.

i don't think they sold as many TSV's as they thought they would.

i want the scrub bar to. my love of bars of soap will never wayne

Woke up this morning so relieved that l didn't succum and order this. Glad l didn't get suckered by all the presenter hype.

Knowing it was a Molton Brown TSV yesterday was wonderful for me - a whole day where I was guaranteed not to flick over to QVC at all. The guest is among the guests I just won't watch. Both guest and QVC presenters come out with a load of utter rubbish when they are talking about this brand. Just stop with the marketing guff and just tell us - as L'Occitane do: what are the perfume notes. They provide the information - you can see it when you go into shops... but I've yet to hear them talking about London Via Yorkshire for the Rhubarb fragranced one.

I've been torturing myself a bit this evening, though... I'm doing the 5:2 diet and today's a fast day... I've got QVC on in the background! All the presenters... :mysmilie_5:

I guess the Rhubarb Triangle doesn't really lend itself to talk of 'heady nights of expectation', more like '2 pints of mild and a bag o' scratchins, and think thysen' lucky, lass'

TSV wasn't for me but thanks to miaandmum I have filled my boots with the shower gel baubles. These are ideal as little gifts for carers in my Dads nursing home, going back in for my tenth order in a minute. Just have to clear the shelves of Marie Claire's tomorrow to get the free L'Occitane hand creams. :mysmilie_59:

Coughs, I was given today the new Vintage 2015 shower/bath gel out at the end of the month. Well a 30mls size:mysmilie_17: Its champagne and elderflower and does smell gorgeous.

There's no rhyme or reason when it comes to hand soap suiting me, L'occitane dries my hands out so they look like those of a 90 year old and Bayliss & Harding is drying too. Molton Brown ones are too scented for me. A bar of Imperial Leather (reminds me of my grandparents) would suit me but Mr Akimbo hates bar soaps leaving their residue on the side of the sink and would chuck it out! We're all different.

Had my baubles today and I am absolutely in love with pink pepperpod!! Kind of wished I'd gone for the tsv now :-/ If anyone is selling can you please update on this thread? I never look in the sale section, but will be reminded if I see it here. I'm also on the MB site, the code is still valid so may also grab some there :)

Latest posts

Back