Molton Brown gone...what would you like to see instead?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

livelovelaugh

Registered Shopper
Hi all!
I know we have had speculation on what will replace the big Christmas Molton Brown box - for a while I was thinking it would be l'occitaine, but that clearly is untrue so then i wondered if it will all be overlooked by qvc and there will not be a big christmas beauty box? i think this is unlikely as they must make so much money out of it!!! so, what do others think?

I thought it was going to be Loccitane or Philosophy but it looks unlikely for this year anyway.
Not sure what it will be and to be honest I am not bothered now as IMO nothing will match the MB christmas TSV

When the L'Occitane TSV was launched Ali Young said that it was the last bath and body TSV of the year, so I don't think we'll be getting anything instead of the Molton Brown TSV.

anather l'occitane tsv but with some candles,inscence sticks and some skincare where you can pick either the shea butter range,immortelle or almond, or olive ranges.

wont miss moltan brown over hyped more of a lifestyle product than a good skincare range have you ever read the ingrediants list? most of it is cheap chemicals ugghh!!

When the L'Occitane TSV was launched Ali Young said that it was the last bath and body TSV of the year, so I don't think we'll be getting anything instead of the Molton Brown TSV.

Exactly. AY said that the L'Occitane TSV last week WAS the Christmas bath and body TSV, so there won't be any more.

i would like to see a mystery pack consisting of kim and co casuals, tova fly spray, sorry edt, and joan rivers jewlelry

I don't want to see another body/beauty TSV until 2010 at the earliest. My stockpile is already horrendous and that's before my L'Occitane gets here! I'd really like to see a Paul McKenna set of CDs called 'I can stop you buying excessive amounts of unnecessary beauty products'. ;) Even at the overinflated prices QVC and McKenna charge I reckon I'd still save a small fortune. :D

hmmm I really love (well used to anyway before they became less desirable) the Beauty tsv's.

I'd like to see a Beauty tsv with doubles in (one for you and one for me) of

Gale Hayman lip lift
Lulu eye balm
Decleor toner & cleaners (giving the options for different skin types)
Liz Earle moisturiser (ditto above)
Gatineau eye make up remover
Philosophy 3 in one shower gel and hair conditioner
Body moisturiser - L'Occitaine Shea lotion
Opi or Leighton Denny or Nails Inc varnish -
one in a pale pink and one in an on trend colour
Elemis hand cream and body brush
Prescriptives set of eye shadows - for cool or warm tones
Smashbox lip gloss & mini pallet of their cream eyeliners
Laura Geller bronze and brighten (to perk the skin up over the winter months)
Bare Escentuals mascara

All on 3 easypays and no P&P :1:

Latest posts

Back